No announcement yet.

Ya know what's weird about ut2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, they could just use some explosion animation like the monsters in Invasion, where when you get capped with the InstaGib SR you asplode

Comment

Personally what I find weird about UT2004 is a few other things:

- Regardless of how high you fall down from or how hard you get hit, you always stay on your feet. What's up with that ? Are we all wearing Über-shoes of balance +1200 or something ?

- Regardless of how much damage you take or even if you get hit by a tank-shell, your butt and thighs will remain intact while the rest gets gibbed. What's up with that ? Are all our crotches indestructible ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lert

- Regardless of how high you fall down from or how hard you get hit, you always stay on your feet. What's up with that ? Are we all wearing Über-shoes of balance +1200 or something ?

- Regardless of how much damage you take or even if you get hit by a tank-shell, your butt and thighs will remain intact while the rest gets gibbed. What's up with that ? Are all our crotches indestructible ?
        1) Nike.

2) Diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lert

True. I find that weird too. Specially the first thing as we never get to fall on the ground, we always stand no matter how we fall, we always land on legs. It's just weird. The gibbing part bothers me too. The butt thing will always stay intact no matter how much we blast it. And isn't redeemer explosion supposed to gib us too? I find the good old UT gibbing way more fun!

Originally posted by yewnuhtee
          1) Nike.

2) Diapers.
          1) Lol.

2) Diapers (is this spelt properly?) are for babies, babies don't play UT2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyro
            2) Diapers (is this spelt properly?) are for babies, babies don't play UT2004.
            Most untrue statement I've ever heard!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzlebunny
              Most untrue statement I've ever heard!
              Most untrue reply I've ever heard
              Babies still **** and **** in their diapers (I know I don't) but I believe you were referring to n00bs here as the ones who do play UT2004... unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
              X