Ya know what's weird about ut2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know what's weird about ut2004?

When you get caught in an ion explosion you die and turn into a skeleton. The ion explosion destroys all your flesh off your bones but if so then the bones were supposed to FALL APART as well and not stick together as entire skeleton. It's just funny to see that skeleton flying around and hitting objects without breaking apart, lol. Reminds me of those undead...

Same applies for Link alt.

Maybe they made the cartilage in the skeletons uber strong or something.

Comment

Maybe they drank a lot of milk?

Comment

i think making the skelettons stick together is a great&funny idea.
        In my (great lol) map DM-BaseInvasion(pre alpha 3 lolol) if you die by an Airstrike you turn into a skeleton and it shakes around like crazy. That's just tooooo kewl
        i would hate to see the bones fall apart when hitting an object, because the ragdoll deaths are just plain funny and cool to look at!

Comment

I think its cos the makers can't be arsed to make a realistice skeloton collapse, if your talking realism the bones would probably disintergrate as well

Comment

The funniest skeleton I've seen is in the U4E mod (in the UT1 version anyway, I haven't checked out the 2k4 version)

When you killed someone with the Tazer gun people turned into flashing luminescent skeletons, hehe

Comment

Because this isn't Mortal Kombat. :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by vhx
                Because this isn't Mortal Kombat. :weird:
                It isnt...******...thats why my brutality key bind isnt working.

Comment

you know what? It's UNREAL

Comment

maybe, to enter the tournament you need to consume many drugs that make you stronger as it makes you resist a hit of a rocket

Comment

Re: Ya know what's weird about ut2004?

Originally posted by Gyro
                      When you get caught in an ion explosion you die and turn into a skeleton. The ion explosion destroys all your flesh off your bones but if so then the bones were supposed to FALL APART as well and not stick together as entire skeleton. It's just funny to see that skeleton flying around and hitting objects without breaking apart, lol. Reminds me of those undead...

Same applies for Link alt.
                      You are totally right, and this annoyes me. Even though the game is called *Unreal* Tournament 2004, this is just plain stupid.

Comment

wait a second. Are you saying that unreal tournament isn't realistic?:bulb:

Comment

from my direct link to tim sweeny's brain i can tell you that the unreal engine version 4 will set new standards for post-death-karma-skeleton-breaking-and-manipulation-simulation.

Comment

I stabbed my little sister with a knife earlier today, but her body never dissolved into data and she never respawned like they do in Unreal! She just bled out on the floor! What the ****!?

Comment

Originally posted by NiTrOcALyPsE
                              I stabbed my little sister with a knife earlier today, but her body never dissolved into data and she never respawned like they do in Unreal! She just bled out on the floor! What the ****!?

:haha:

Comment

Working...
                              X