• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice :up:

Comment

imo it blows, at a distance it ads a fuzzy glow thats not
      part of the hitbox so half the time you hit the glow and
      not the hitbox, its a halfassed fix for ****ty model visiblillity and poorly lighted maps

Comment

Nice sig, and i dissagree totaly with what you said. UTComp is NOT the answer. Oh but lets not forget the skill part. #clan_Di when your ready for that 1v1 to see if my oppinion is worthy.

Comment

its nice to have a big mouth when you know there is a continent betweens us

hows that empty server of yours doing? still trying to suck up by putting utcomp back on?

Comment

Well duh, of course the corona is larger than the hitbox. How hard is it to shoot at the person inside the halo?
            I dont think these guys are gonna be satisfied until the hitbox gets larger at a distance.

Comment

Gets full every night, and UTComp is pretty much always on. Only had it off to get the server running right. But thanks for asking.

Now where were we. AH YES. Im on everynight and playing most. #clan_Di when your ready.

Comment

and im playing every night on euro servers, drop by if you feel like playing with a 150+ ping acu.iltk is my nick

Comment

yup, sure looks full

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/ser...server=8963445
                  http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/ser...server=8881266

Comment

Yup sure looks like people are in bed. BTW thats an ocean between us, not a continent. And this wasnt about the server, it was about player highlighting and how to use it. If i were concerned about haveing a full server all the time i would run it stock or IG low grav.

Thanks again for your time, and thanks for helping build a community.

Comment

yeah lets change the subject

Comment

Re: Player Highlighting and you (no 56k)

Originally posted by |Robot|Paragon
                        Due to some threads ive seen lately, I am once again bringing you this tutorial on how to enable player highlighting on the client side. This option has been in UT since the beginning but alot dont know how to set it correctly yet. Just haveing it enabled on the sevrer isnt enough.

Skin adjustment
                        Perhaps you should try explaining what the problem is in those screenshots ?
                        'cause I see no problem in those 'problem' pictures at all.

What ?
                        You say I can't see and hit those players at a mile or so in the distance without some visual aids ?
                        Guess what the sniperrifle is meant for ?

Oh ... you want to kill them with your assault-rifle, minigun or flak-cannon, bio-rifle, etc. (and any other weapon that hasn't a snowflake's chance in hell of ever hitting the target).
                        Sounds illogical to me ...

Use the shockrifle you say ?
                        Sure ... if you thought that the reason the shockrifle exists is as a perfect replacement for the sniperriifles.
                        You might as well remove all the other weapons once you start thinking that way.

Comment

it isn't help for hiting the opponent, but to spot them in the first place...

Comment

You gotta remember that screenshots are horribly biased since the eye spots movement before shape and color.
                            Even if a guy is just 4 pixels tall I think it's pretty easy to spot him when he's jumping around.

Comment

Well, i knew this for a long time, and i use it, but nonetheless, good "tutorial". :up:
                              I prefer leaving my gamma at a normal setting, though (for the eyecandy)

Comment

Originally posted by Nosnos
                                it isn't help for hiting the opponent, but to spot them in the first place...
                                that's what teammates and a good comms-system are for ...
                                and if that fails there's the zoom-function.

Point is : I have no need to even notice the enemy at those distances that 'highlighting' the enemy is needed to be able to do my job,.
                                Never mind that they're no immediate threat to my position in any example.

Comment

Working...
                                X