[OT] UK Blueyonder Customers !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CH405
    I think he feels offended that you deem a forum post as evidence. :downcast:
    from the inquirer site:

"Said NTL chief exec Simon Duffy: "To retain our leadership position in broadband, we will be increasing the speeds of our ntl: Home products in Q1 2005 to 1Mb, 2Mb and 3Mb at existing prices. This decision reflects our determination to ensure that we will always have the most competitive range of broadband products in the marketplace." "

I know it's mainly still speculation, but theres a hell of a lot of it and last time the speed was increased it was a rumour right up to the last few weeks before the speeds were upped

Originally posted by The5thviruz
    They will lose customers very quickly if that is true. Even AOL doesnt have a d/l cap on it...
    and that's saying something. Remember having this same discussion not so long ago? there were so many complaints about the idea that it was dropped rather quickly

Comment

I wonder if i can get an optical cable from GOL plugged directly into my computer from Japan...

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
        I wonder if i can get an optical cable from GOL plugged directly into my computer from Japan...
        wot sorta speeds they provide? 57.5k

Comment

Originally posted by pbze
          wot sorta speeds they provide? 57.5k
          100Mbps actually

Comment

Just go Blueyonder No caps here (yet !!).

Although, I think the cable is divided into regions so NTL customers cannot switch to BY.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by p0rny^
              Just go Blueyonder No caps here (yet !!).

Although, I think the cable is divided into regions so NTL customers cannot switch to BY.

Correct me if I am wrong.
              Yeah..unfortunatly...i'm not in a telewest area..so now BY for me

Comment

Well once this new offer comes into place I may just change to Blueyonder. Unless my current ISP (Pipex) offers me something better

Comment

Pah the day my ISP - Tiscali upgrade mine, I wont need it coz I'll be 6 ft underground. Tight gits

Comment

They all have 12 month contracts, shame for me cause i switch between countries every 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGlock
                      They all have 12 month contracts, shame for me cause i switch between countries every 6 months.
                      sounds fun. :bulb: :up:

After the first 12 months you can quit anytime you like. Thats how it is for me with Pipex. So the second I see a better offer I can jump ship

Comment

Originally posted by CH405
                        sounds fun. :bulb: :up:

After the first 12 months you can quit anytime you like. Thats how it is for me with Pipex. So the second I see a better offer I can jump ship
                        I've been with mine for 2 years now, can jump ship wenever i want, just waiting for a gr8 offer, shame i've got a great big ntl box in my bedroom that might not be used though, must be why i'm clinging on. They've been quite good though, when I've had LANS at my house (nothing huge) they never mind upgrading my connection for a month :up:

Comment

The problem is I don't want to pay for 12 months if I am only going to be here to use it for 6. Zen offer a great service so I'm happy for now.

Comment

YES!!! 4MB for me! 3MB was starting to get a bit slow. Glad BY are staying away from capping.

This is why BY wins Best Broadband ISP every year.

Well done Blueyonder.

Comment

Working...
                            X