How good is Unwheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Oh and we're gonna start a system similar to Jailbreak Lockdown - play the devs, set times for us to all meet and have a few ( read that lots) games, probably in the weekend. Details are yet to be sorted out.

Bots are becoming impossible to code, although thanx to Epic's help they've gotten better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UnWheel MSU has been released
    for all of you who would like to try our newest version, enjoy

UnWheel Home Page

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WileyPeyote
    Thanks Imaginos...so to get back on topic...UnWheel will be on my server after the next release...let me know guys! Oh and BTW are you planning on more bot support?
    bots are surprisingly good at TCF and rabbit now, it worries me I nearly got beaten by one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by slime73
    Whats with you? Girlfriend broke up with you?
    No, this guy asked for peoples opinion and I posted mine. Did I hurt your feelings?

Originally posted by WileyPeyote
    Look at his wl and sig...but yeah if you didnt I agree with you Imaginos...
    That doesn´t have anything to do with my opinion about this mod. People get WLs for nothing these days, many good people are getting banned. Just take a look at my sig.

Unlike this Unwheel fanboy who posted this:

Originally posted by Hugh Jass
    Still a crappy looking, boring mod. :down: :down:
    In the RO 3.1 thread I at least gave reasons why I didnt like the mod.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heh. Anytime. And didn't mean to hijack the thread.

I have the ECE of UnWheel on my server as well. I use UT2Vote to host multiple mods on there for easy switching that doesn't pummel players with serverpackages for mods that aren't in play. For help to make a similar setup for UnWheel and UT2Vote on your servers, hit our UT2Vote support forum and look over the example setups: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=501

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ti sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes!!! :bulb: :down:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Imaginos...so to get back on topic...UnWheel will be on my server after the next release...let me know guys! Oh and BTW are you planning on more bot support?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OMG.. that's one thing I say A LOT in games. And I'm on the admin of DB-Community a lot to get it live again. It's been... well.. too long at this point. My team decided to make a new forum home elsewhere. However, the new player guides and other goodies need a home still. For now, we have them up on the North American Deathball League site. Here's the quicky link: http://www.lagfrag.com/nadbl/index.p...=html&id=00009
    Inphidel's guide is very good.

To answer your boost question, here's page one of his guide: http://www.db-community.com/inphidel/tutorial.html
    The boost is a tactic used to get teammates around a map quickly. The above link illustrates that very well. It can be used to get a man open and to get a teammate into a defensive position. Most importantly, it's used to win the race to loose balls.. You'll see this phrase a lot: "Boost wins".

Servers are in the process of converting to version 2.2a as a final shakedown before the big 2.3 release. Hope to see you out there!

And I will add more pressure on the DB-Community admins to fix the site.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Imaginos
    Lemme see if I got this straight. You're disputing this guy's opinion and the facts surrounding the experience he had playing? Further, you're challenging his integrity with a statement that is completely out of line.
    Look at his wl and sig...but yeah if you didnt I agree with you Imaginos...btw when is http://www.db-community.com/ coming back....I need some DB tips...I played on your server a few times and someone kept saying "boost me or take my boost" so I asked him what that meant and I got no answer...just trying to learn...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by slime73
    Lemme see if I got this straight. You're disputing this guy's opinion and the facts surrounding the experience he had playing? Further, you're challenging his integrity with a statement that is completely out of line.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -TW-
    The bots totally suck and the only server there was had a ping of 250 for me. The cars didn´t have a good feel imo either. I didn´t like it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow this mod looks awesome downloading it now.

Those pics are seriously cool, reminds of the QRally days in Quake1, hehe.

I've heard about this mod before on BU and PU etc. but didn't really bother to download it till I seen this thread, you guys should try give this mod a lot lot more publicity

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by T@F

(but the bots suxs)

i have to laugh at that cause its so true and it's quite funny!! the bots will just drive all over each other ends up being one big traffic jam...lol

and if you try 1 on 1 the bot will just roll on top of you....

it's like car wrestling

very funny stuff for a minute or 2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am going to put this on my server in a week or two...I will post here when it's on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How do I get this to work on a Mac?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X