Map Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map Names

I've noticed some maps have "CBP2" in the middle of the map name, does this actually mean anything?

:bulb:

Community Bonus Pack 2

Comment

On this subject, why in the server browsers are the name of some maps written IN ALL CAPS and others properly?

Comment

Smaller Font Sizes (Up to size 4) doesn't distinguish between Caps and lowercase - it looks the same.

Size five and up is the first size where you can tell a difference.

Comment

Re: Map Names

Originally posted by Esure2372
          I've noticed some maps have "CBP2" in the middle of the map name, does this actually mean anything?
          http://www.planetunreal.com/cbp/ :up:

Comment

CBP2 stands for "all eye candy and no gameplay" apart from achilles and pistola, quit the server if you see any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by S.2
              CBP2 stands for "all eye candy and no gameplay" apart from achilles and pistola, quit the server if you see any of them.
              Hey, I happen to like Brassed.

And Ferris, but that's CBP1...

Comment

Originally posted by S.2
                Actually, I think it stands for "why did I waste my bandwidth on this?".

Comment

why did you registerd this forums laymur? flame everything about ut2004? go play ut99
                  *me activates seach and destroy and looks for laymur*

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear hazard
                    why did you registerd this forums laymur? flame everything about ut2004? go play ut99
                    *me activates seach and destroy and looks for laymur*
                    5 more WL and all is ok. :up:

Comment

Any WL I get are simply for speaking my mind.

Comment

saying the cbp2 has *** gameplay isn't flmaing, it's stating a fact.

Comment

i mean, im sure the mappers will agree that they are largely about eye candy, which is great and all, but not as far as competition, the only ones suited for that from the packs are pistola (great ctf map) and achillies (good gameplay)

Comment

Woot, keep flaming it. The more attention it gets the more magazines I get mentioned in.

Comment

AM, since you took part in the cbps, would you not agree that they are mostly eyecandy. They are impressive, but lack the gameplay needed for competition. no?

Comment

Working...
                              X