The return of DrThodt, coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The return of DrThodt, coming soon.

So as some or none of you may know. My PC Died a few months back, I've yet been unable to diagnose the problem, but after receiving a new PSU, and memory after RMA, I plan on buying a new mobo and cpu next week. And 2 weeks after that a new videocard. But with work and taking care of my cat who has recently taken on drastic life saving surgery, I have been extremely busy. 5am - 10pm nights and weekends. Since he is getting better I will have more time on the weekends. So look forward to my second coming and fear my return.

On a side note. I've lost some 20 some odd pounds in the almost 5 weeks since I started working. Drastic, and I hope to continue it. I've recently changed my daily diet for my betterment. No more caffeine, very low amounts of sugar. We're talking some 10g a day. I may even go on an all Atkins health bar and water diet for a month. I do plan on starting to walk 2-3 miles a night, abd bike 10 miles saturday/sunday.

If any of you have some dieting and exercise advice, please clue me in as I am new to it.

And no this isn't OT because I'm coming back to whoop everyones *** at UT2K4 again.

Sexy. Perhaps I should start eating more healthily. I don't think I need to for my looks... yet. But might as well start sooner, because if I wait to start getting healthy, I'll get fat and unhealthy, and then it'll be too late.

I look forward to playing you upon your return. ;P

Comment

Yay! Free hits on the doc while he's still trying to get back his groove!

/me gets out shieldgun and camps a teleporter

Comment

I'll alert the media.

Comment

im sorry to hear about your cat. i hope it recovers well. my cat (persian) had surgery recently, and i have to give it a pill everyday now and make sure he doesnt eat too much. (the doc determined that he has diabetes).

cats are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
            I'll alert the media.
            Don't hate cause I beat you

Comment

as the greeks used to say in the ancient days, healthy body healthy mind... we cant see your body, but your mind certainly will be obvious to us

Comment

Originally posted by Porus
                im sorry to hear about your cat. i hope it recovers well. my cat (persian) had surgery recently, and i have to give it a pill everyday now and make sure he doesnt eat too much. (the doc determined that he has diabetes).

cats are the best.
                Thanks.

Comment

I hope your Kitty gets better soon Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                    I hope your Kitty gets better soon Doc.
                    Thanks Reserve Saturday/Sunday of next week. The 20th and 21st. I'll have my gaming pc back up. Should anyways.

Comment

i'll echo the "good luck" for your cat - i have a couple, and they're good buds... :-)

if i had a house i'd prolly have a dog or two, too...

gl with the compy, too...
                      when it's together, find me online, and i'm sure i'll help you restore your confidence in your skills!! :-)

Comment

all updates of what you missed over here

update

Comment

poor kitty

Comment

I lost 5 Stone (~ 70lbs) in 14 weeks ... more or less sticking to an Atkins regime ... however I walked 4 miles a day, and also played Badminton for 2 hours 5-6 times/week ...

My advice ... whatever diet .... start exercising straight away ...

Comment

Dieting advice:

1.eat less.
                              2.move around more.

gg walton & johnson

Comment

Working...
                              X