Convoy Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convoy Truck

I was playing AS Convoy today and I was on defense and its was dragging at where the attackers have to open the side doors. My team though it would be good to destroy the truck to slow them down. So they all start shooting at the truck from the switch. Now there shots weren't doing jack and I think its cos you have to shoot the petrol spill. Maybe sounding obvious to most of you but my team didn't seem to realise this so i'm just checking is this true. Or can you shoot any of the truck.

you have to shoot the spilling fuel puddle, yes.

Comment

but even if you blow up the b4g3l5 truck , it wouldnt slow anyone down at all unless they purposely stand in the flames or something.... right?

Comment

it focuses them to run through a tighter chokepoint. the other sides with the flames cause damage.

Comment

the flames aren't really suppose to be damaging i think. I think its more psycological :bulb: If im running into a corridor and I see one half on flames and the other half with my teammates running along which one am i likely to choose? :noob:

Comment

Originally posted by Esure2372
            the flames aren't really suppose to be damaging i think. I think its more psycological :bulb: If im running into a corridor and I see one half on flames and the other half with my teammates running along which one am i likely to choose? :noob:
            the flames DO do damage ....

Comment

Working...
            X