X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small patch suggestion

ONS specific voice commands - "Attack primary node" etc etc

k :up:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but having new voices added is highly unlikely.
    First it means calling every actor back in the recording studio (that means it would be quite expensive to do).
    Second, it would make that patch quite large... This is something which would be more likely to be included in a Bonus Pack. But anyway I don't believe the ratio demand/cost makes this a priority to Epic.

Comment

Hmmm - I think the thread's about commands you can issue to bots (though I may be misreading it).

There are a few that are needed: "&*($£ing bot get out out of that vehicle....."

Comment

Originally posted by -Loric-
        Sorry to burst your bubble, but having new voices added is highly unlikely.
        First it means calling every actor back in the recording studio (that means it would be quite expensive to do).
        Second, it would make that patch quite large... This is something which would be more likely to be included in a Bonus Pack. But anyway I don't believe the ratio demand/cost makes this a priority to Epic.
        My bubble hath burst :cry:

Yeah see what you mean - tired of typing in things like "What the **ck are you doing attacking that node when you can take down the primary"

**** I hate ppl who make sense :sulk:

k :up:

Comment

People would probably ignore it anyway, even when people use the voice taunts they're generally assumed to be automatic and not really intended. Maybe think about binding "the primary freaking node! Aaaaargh!" to a key instead

Comment

Suggestion:

-FIX MESH COLLISION BUG WHERE YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THE LAVA

-FIX ELEVATOR BUG

Comment

wow, i agree with coldplasma :noob:

those things could be fairly easily fixed and would help team games greatly

Comment

Working...
              X