Clear All

Meh, I use YGHJ so I can use Alt for jump and Space for crouch
    Puts your hand right in the middle of the keyboard too

Comment

ASDF for me.

Comment

Wow, wasnt aware that this was possible. Thanks :noob:

Comment

And another question, how can I force it to pick a certain weapon, if that weapon shares a slot with another(e.g flak and grenades, avril)?

Comment

yeah ive been wondering about how to re-slot weapons to different numbers as well

im using a nostromo speedpad, so wasd dont really matter to me heh... i use my thumb!

Comment

Originally posted by Jezza101
              Related to your point - try ditching WASD, I remember back in the day when arrow keys were default and people were like 'use WASD' 'use WASD' but I still dont know why people dont use a more central set of keys. By using WASD you deny yourself any keys to the left of your movement keys! I use RDFG - F has a little bump on it on most keyboards to help you locate it without looking and you now have EWSXC available for binds! And your little finger should also be able to reach QAZ without too much trouble. To the right you have TYHNB not to mention 345 and v above and below! That's 17 keys! Add in ya 5 button mouse, space, and a few more your thumb can reach and surely you dont need more...?

Num Pad works well for binds like 'good game', 'hello', 'OMFGHAXORAIMBOTWTF' etc...

WASD is so Quake2, move on! Give it a go
              Of course, most lefty's use arrow keys...Actually it's the best setup, because the keyboard is perfectly designed around a right hand use of the direction keys. Particularly with the num pad, the home/end/del/pgup/dn cluster, alt ctrl and space, as well as a whole host of alpha keys conveniently and clearly spaced. It must suck to be righty's

Comment

Originally posted by carmatic
                yeah ive been wondering about how to re-slot weapons to different numbers as well

im using a nostromo speedpad, so wasd dont really matter to me heh... i use my thumb!
                I would kill for a right hand version of the nostromo (this is when it sux to be a lefty..i.e. most of the time )

Comment

Working...
                X