How many Servicemen Play UT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many Servicemen Play UT

Any fellow Army Reservists that play? As well as Marines, Airforce and Navy? Just curious thats all. :bored:

i would never have guessed that you would be in the army with an avatar that says KEEKLES :bulb:

Comment

SURPRISE ^______^;; you'd be surprised how many weirdos go through Basic Training :bulb:

Comment

/me thinks of leanord from full metal jacket

Comment

I think there was at least one here, Pathos I think.

Comment

Comment

OMG I ARE BEEN SIG QUOTED!!!!111 :/

Comment

Meh should i put OT in the title. Or is it on topic?

Comment

Just edit your post to say "How many Servicemen Play UT" and you'll be fine.

I was gonna go into the Navy Under the Nuke program. But i have a genetic knee problem that disqualified me from joining.

Standard military family too. Great Grandfather was in WW1 Grandfather was in WW2 and Korea. Father was in the navy for 6 years and has been in the reserves for 17.

Comment

Thanks hoppy. Thats too bad about your knee.

Comment

I know one how does, my brother is in the Navy... :up:

Comment

Originally posted by FoulBreath
                        Thanks poppy. Thats too bad about your knee.
                        Poppy? lmao thats kinda funny too considering thats what my knees do. To put it very simply, my knees have no groove for the kneecap to run in. So basically my kneecaps are always dislocated. My left one is worse off

Comment

I can't spell tonight hehe, but yeah i kinda sorta almost know what you mean, my knees crack all the time when i bend them. Do want inspector gadget did and replace those noob bone kneecaps and get ultra titanium kneecaps with spinners.

Comment

I've been in the navy for 7 years. Doesn't look like I'll be getting out any time soon either. It's all good though, I wouldn't stay in if I didn't like it.

Comment

I went through army service twenty odd years ago, air defense artillery for the mobile infantry. We drove around in the woods in APCs with 20mm vulcan cannons mounted on them. That junk might still be in service for all I know. Sure glad the politicians waited till now to start playing vicarious war games.

Comment

Working...
                              X