Who Is He?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Is He?!?

Can someone explain who this guy is and why he seems abit hated? The last time i saw his pic it had somethin to do with a mouse pad that supposedly makes you play games better???:bulb:

Fatal1ty. People hate them because they're jealous of his skill and the fact that he's making a lot of money off of gaming. zzz

Comment

Originally posted by omgsup
      Fatal1ty. People hate them because they're jealous of his skill and the fact that he's making a lot of money off of gaming. zzz
      Off wha?? Selling mouse pads?!?

Comment

its cause he plays in tournys and **** right? wins lotsa moneys. what a life that must be....

Comment

http://www.fatal1ty.com/

Comment

don't see why people see fatality. Was in a server watching him play Burnie a week ago, he was a lot nicer than the latter.

Comment

yep, thats Fatal1ty alright.
              he plays Q3.

i wan't his job :cry:

Comment

I've never talked to the guy so i cant judge if he's a nice guy but looking at that picture makes me want to kick him in the face a bunch of times.

Comment

WHY DO YOU HAVE HIM AS YOUR WALLPAPER ???

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper
                    Yeah let me get a random guy and wallpaper him! lol. I found this pic. Somewhere in the weken deskpootp tihng majigger wharever too lazy to tpe right.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeep!!!
                      I've never talked to the guy so i cant judge if he's a nice guy but looking at that picture makes me want to kick him in the face a bunch of times.
                      if you heard him interview you wouldnt change your mind
                      http://www.avault.com/the_frag3/mp3/fatality.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by omgsup
                        Well it's that and the fact that he's an asshat. Oh and because he makes the gaming industry **** by going to whatever game is $$$. Why do you think cpl picked PK O_O

fatality is good yes, but there are quite a few that own him

ps. some people hate him because of his play style (powerup control, a few kills, and running )

Comment

He's Bill or Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper
                            It's my wallpaper. I put the picture in the weekend desktop thread.

Comment

Now i understand why he is meant to stay in front of his computer. Give him a mic but no webcam or whatever, please ;p
                              No wonder he plays well, but he looks **** too proud, too

Comment

Working...
                              X