Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody play Last Man Standing here?!?!??!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saikyo
    well that's teh way it's supposed to be used...and it's good to put pressure on people, if they are being really aggressive.

indeed :up:

Comment

See alot of people just don't know how to play the game, or think they know how to play the game but really don't and complain about tactics that own them...

Comment

If people that lose horribly play with the minigun, it's no less annoying. I'm kind of sick of this "People only hate stuff they lose to" mentality.

Comment

Play my server **in my sig** usually players there and good 1s
          like will play there and it has pro settings like utcomp and NO translocator....
          There is a rule though and thats NO n00by weapon crying

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
            If people that lose horribly play with the minigun, it's no less annoying. I'm kind of sick of this "People only hate stuff they lose to" mentality.
            Agreed.

For the reccord I ***** the **** mini, and link any time I have a lower ping. Why because it's cheap and cheasy. I know other players (some incredibly good who do the same thing).

Now granted if you can do it, do it, but then don't get pissy when you get called for being a ****** on it.

Comment

Yes yes exactly. I use mini and even flak when the situation calls for it, Flak is a devistating weapon when right face to face with someone, that's when i use it, but then someone blurts out "flak n00b" or sth like that... whatever just know your limits with certain weapons, and don't ***** any weapon

Comment

Use what you can to get the job done. That's the point of LMS, kill them before they kill you. Stop whining about the weapons and learn how to counter it, or keep whining and look like a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Saikyo
                  Yes yes exactly. I use mini and even flak when the situation calls for it, Flak is a devistating weapon when right face to face with someone, that's when i use it, but then someone blurts out "flak n00b" or sth like that... whatever just know your limits with certain weapons, and don't ***** any weapon
                  EVEN flak? Flak is only considered a noob weapon IMO because many noobs find it the best weapon; it is ofter easy to get lucky frags with it. But only on another n00b. Note many good players use the flak, and it is actually incredibly hard to get good with.
                  Take a look at some pro demos, man some poeple dont miss with the flack primiry, which is incredibly hard against a decent player.

Comment

As I said, I have no trouble beating minigun whores in LMS about (as it's usually the lesser skilled players anyway...) so it's not a matter of "Learning to counter it"
                    It's just very annoying.

And I agree with the above poster. The flak's very hard to use properly against a player that knows what he's doing.

Comment

It's just very annoying.
                      Then learn how to be annoying to them.

If you have no problems beating a mini-*****, then why complain? By what you're saying, it's almost a guaranteed kill, which makes any player happy.

Comment

I also play in the Plus.net servers alot under [Done].

Comment

Same.

Oh, and I do think using the mini in LMS is lame. It's the only weapon that allows you to pick off fighting people without taking any risk yourself.
                          I bairly use the mini Only if i hit some1 2 times with the SR and they run .... Then i use a few mini bullets

But most of the time when im attacked by the mini i kill them with 3 rockets :> They usealy cant focus while there screen is shaking

- Zoeff

Comment

Originally posted by yewnuhtee
                            Then learn how to be annoying to them.

If you have no problems beating a mini-*****, then why complain? By what you're saying, it's almost a guaranteed kill, which makes any player happy.
                            If winning was the only thing that made me happy and losing was the only thing that annoyed me, I wouldn't be here and probably neither would you.
                            Imagine this: every time you fire up UT2k4 a little red devil with a tiny pitchfork appears on your shoulder and starts prodding you in the neck with it. This happens to all players. Let's say it distracts you just a little less than most players, giving you an advantage. Would this make you happy?

The minigun is a lot like that. People that use it frequently (and I don't mean as a finisher) don't win very often but they do mess up the game. They hardly ever kill someone that's on full health because they get killed first, but they do a lot of damage and after killing the minigunner the unlucky victor is pretty much a sitting duck for any lucky person to frag. The only kills they get are pretty much undeserved lucky kills on someone that already had low health. It's just plain annoying and randomises the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                              I play alot of LMS in that Plus.net server (euro)

- Zoeff
                              ditto,
                              theres a few good players there, and alot of noobs

Comment

Put [Ci]* in your buddy list & look for [Ci]Scumgrief. I play LMS when I can. And yes, will is a great guy to play LMS with.

Comment

Working...
                                X