Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody play Last Man Standing here?!?!??!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody play Last Man Standing here?!?!??!?!?

Seems like there is no competition in LMS. Either it's a server with n00bs on it, or it's a server with Translocator Whores on it that run away, (I Hate Playing with Translocators!!!)

Does anyone else play?

I know that the CTF4 team is possibly working on TeamLMS and TeamLMS4. I think that might give a little spark to the LMS community however I still fear nobody is playing....

lms used to be one of the most popular games types in ut..
    Just never seemed to take of in ut2003/2004.dont know why? as it`s one of my fav game types...

Maybe it`s because very few servers run lms:-(

Comment

Could be but I have found quite a few and it's good (By good i mean good pings, and good server settings). Just it seems that there is not alot of good players in it.

So you play LMS 2k4? We should game sometime

Comment

put *[Epic]* in your buddy list and watch for [Epic]Willhaven. He plays LMS.. Once you play him, you may never want to play again though. Fair warning :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by EFA11
          put *[Epic]* in your buddy list and watch for [Epic]Willhaven. He plays LMS.. Once you play him, you may never want to play again though. Fair warning :haha:
          :up:

i came
          i saw him
          i was owned by him

im a n00b :P

Comment

Where does he live? I want me and him to have good pings when we play.

Comment

I play alot of LMS in that Plus.net server (euro)

- Zoeff

Comment

mayB ya can MP him ^^

Comment

Originally posted by *gR*
                  :up:

i came
                  i saw him
                  i was owned by him

im a n00b :P
                  lol dont feel bad man. Willhaven is just very...very..very good :haha:

Comment

well looks like i have to play this guy...

What makes him good? His aim and weapon effeciency, movement? Liek one exceptionally good thing over others

Comment

Originally posted by Saikyo
                      well looks like i have to play this guy...

What makes him good? His aim and weapon effeciency?

He constantly uses mini. At least he´s proud of that and tells it everyone.

Comment

Blah i was gonna say that... but whatever it takes to get the kill right?

Mining someone from 100 Health is lame, but when they are below 10 it's always a good finishing move...

Comment

Originally posted by -TW-
                          He constantly uses mini. At least he´s proud of that and tells it everyone.
                          he uses the mini when its time too. He doesnt use it constantly. IVe watched him many times. People just whine when he switches to the mini for the finish

f43r teh mini!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                            I play alot of LMS in that Plus.net server (euro)

- Zoeff
                            Same.

Oh, and I do think using the mini in LMS is lame. It's the only weapon that allows you to pick off fighting people without taking any risk yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by EFA11

he uses the mini when its time too. He doesnt use it constantly. IVe watched him many times. People just whine when he switches to the mini for the finish
                              well that's teh way it's supposed to be used...and it's good to put pressure on people, if they are being really aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X