Onslaught banner, need constructive criticism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onslaught banner, need constructive criticism

Too small, too big, colors dont mix, **** font, its meh, try using a different shade, its too crowded, my grandma could make a better one and she uses paint: anything or everything.

As long as its constructive. And please, be honest. This is my first attempt and I doubt I hit the right spot at the first go.

purple = teh ghei

Comment

Originally posted by placebo
      purple = teh ghei

Comment

Comment

purple = teh ghei
          Well, I'm sorry, but that is the color the Titan company uses. But I can change it, see how it looks, if you can tell me a better color (which blends with the Torlannights background, so no green or yellow *****)

Comment

the banner = fine.

Comment

Originally posted by -]Fusi√łN[-
              Well, I'm sorry, but that is the color the Titan company uses. But I can change it, see how it looks, if you can tell me a better color (which blends with the Torlannights background, so no green or yellow *****)
              I was just kidding.

I'd change the font to be a wee bit less bold. Also, although this might be a drastic change, I'd make the font/logo gradient shading less matte and more metallic/glass-like.

Comment

it looks great buddy

dude just because you are sooo insecure about your sexuality that you are afraid that people will judge you off wearing or liking that colour doesn't mean that everyone else is too

if you were kidding my appologies, but really there are no "gay" colours. :downcast:

my windows blinds is a mix of blue (normally masculin to people) and purple ( normally gay to people) forming this cool looking purple blue colour. I guess I am a bysexual for liking it

:downcast:

Comment

I like it. Composition for example. Personally i prefer texts and symbols more 'metal', or 'deep' (i dont know the correct word for this, i mean more shades/colors to make them more 3D), but thats just me.

Comment

I was just kidding.
                    Originally posted by Reaper
                    if you were kidding my appologies

I think we'll need a detective to figgur this one out...

Comment

Crazy people in here...

Its nice .

Comment

dude if you look, i was probably writing my post when you had posted that

oh well sorry then

Comment

.....and an English teacher to show you how to spell....

Comment

Detective says : Based on the evidence at hand, I have come to the conclusion that you posted that while he was typing Watson.

Comment

It doesn't take a detective to figure out that both of the posts were made with an abeyance of less than five minutes.

OMR HIR TH3 DTEKTIV!

Comment

Working...
                              X