Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UrbanWarriors Need Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UrbanWarriors Need Help

UrbanWarriors needs help...

The Hunt for the 10 Most wanted is on.

www.urbanwarriors.net

Quite a nice site but what do you want to tell us? If you mean you´re recruiting then specify your location (I assume it´s the US) and more details, game type, if you got a server, skill level, what age do the members have to have , if you got to pay and so on.

Originally posted by KoperniK
    UrbanWarriors need a web designer who doesn't go like this:

<div align="center">
    <table width="1079" height="806"

k

You need a working browser, son. I suggest Opera.

Comment

UrbanWarriors need a web designer who doesn't go like this:

<div align="center">
      <table width="1079" height="806" //snip gargantuan table width

k

Comment

Originally posted by -TW-

[/color]

You need a working browser, son. I suggest Opera.
        [/B]
        Look pa, it doesn't matter what browser I use, the code will still render the table at 1079 pixels wide

k

Comment

Originally posted by -TW-
          Quite a nice site but what do you want to tell us? If you mean you´re recruiting then specify your location (I assume it´s the US) and more details, game type, if you got a server, skill level, what age do the members have to have , if you got to pay and so on.
          No money involved....just a group of players who play on regular nights. I tend to get a kicking from the 10 most wanted...and with a little help i would like to return the favour. The server is listed on the site.

I'm no web page writer/designer..so not expecting any compliments on the site.

Comment

Working...
          X