NOT again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT again

I enjoy looking at my stats and trying to get onto the rankings. But the game seems to decide which games it wants to record and which games it doesn't. It's getting really annoying because its usually the ones where I do really well and then it just decides not to record it. Also, if I look up someone elses stats who were in the game, the stats record the game but just doesn't have me in it. I know the server supports stats because it usually records them. I have a theory that it might be because i joined the game like 1 minute after it started, but it usually records those games too. Anyway its just starting to **** me off. YEP

*edit
    Here is some proof:

First look at the screenshot:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../Shot00706.gif

And then the stats:
    http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mat...?match=8352548

I'm just not there!!

Stats can be turned on and off depending on which server you are playing.

*edit* nm, didnt read the whole post

Comment

But the server supports stats, I play on it all the time and it usually records them.

Comment

This happens often, seems to be random...

It's exactly like you said: the game is recorded in stats, just a certain player will be missing.

Comment

Might be better to live with it. If Epic tries to fix it, we may see stats go down for a few months.

Comment

Something I noticed is if you join as spectator then join game from there you will not be in stats for that game.
            So if you are waiting for an opening-then you have to disconnect then rejoin as player.

Comment

Originally posted by Savath
              Something I noticed is if you join as spectator then join game from there you will not be in stats for that game.
              So if you are waiting for an opening-then you have to disconnect then rejoin as player.
              Hrmm Interesting.. I will test that

Comment

Originally posted by Savath
                Actually, I think that may be the problem. Now I remember I spectated for about 5 seconds and then joined. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Not like the stats are any good anyways. Top statters are just a bunch of aimbot losers anyways. LOLZ I LET A PORGRAEM PALY THE GAEM FOR ME, THX!1

Comment

I was in the Epic UTStats Alltime Top 10 for DM for a while...

But if you mess around in a single game, you drop 100 places.

The high ranked players are mostly stat whores that are sucked in by the evil vibes of the stats. They join a game full of newbies, if someone in the game kills them, they will leave in search of a new server. When I was trying to keep my stats up I was following the top 10 players around and they just disconnect instantly when they get killed a few times and lose rhythm.

Stats prove nothing really, excluding the cheaters there are a few players in the top 10 that are highly skilled free-for-all players. But the stats dont make them any better than players ranked in the hundreds, that decide to fool around in the odd game.

Comment

you know who else isnt on that stat list? like half of the scoreboard.
                      maybe you looked at the wrong stat page

Comment

I noticed that too, got my first dominating in ONS and it never showed up......

Comment

Working...
                        X