• Show
Clear All

$500 video card for $140?

is this right?
    http://www.pchardware4u.com/details....1&SKU=ASV9999U
    $139 for a gf6800 ultra?

i dont believe it..

Comment

im getting ready to order it unless someone can give me a good reason not to
      :bored:

Comment

i think u should call before

Comment

man if this is true i wanna buy

Comment

theres not even any sorta of product description or any specifications on that page. that doesnt help in the believability of that.

Comment

crossed reference to newegg,its a $540 card
              http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...121-176&DEPA=0

Comment

it says at the bottom that the store is certified by c|net

Comment

it has to be some sort of screw up i mean theres no discription or anything and then look right next to it and scrowl down a bit and ull see the ATI Radeon 9600XT 128Mb for $188. now tell me why in the hell they would be selling the GeForce 6800Ultra for $139 a whole $50 cheeper than the 9600XT. none of it makes any sence at all. its just a major mistake on there end

Comment

= the win for me?

Comment

hmm....after doing a check on resellerratings.com this place is also known as some store called "a2z computers" which has plenty of bad reviews and a very low rating.

Comment

Comment

who wants to try it!

Comment

It reminds me of all the bulls**t "pricing mistakes" that Amazon used to make, i.e. 512MB ram for 30 bucks (few years back, when RAM was *really* expensive).

Some site would link to it, Amazon would get a jabillion hits and then the next day they'd say "oops, we made a booboo, here's a coupon for $5 off any order". It's free advertising and sites actually aren't held responsible for obviously scamming their customers.

Don't bother to order this card, they aren't going to ship it. Ten bucks says this company is run out of a basement somewhere and knows **** well about this "pricing mistake".

If you order anyways, make sure your credit card company will let you do a chargeback, as half the time the company will try to pocket your money and go bankrupt

Comment

i think its either
                              A) broken
                              or
                              B) a 5200 with the 6800 fan glued on

Comment

Working...
                              X