Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT Action Figures Why oh Why?????? (European release)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pathos
    I've got a couple of figures too though.
    The Maiden one is bad ***.

Prometheus: That was hilarious. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by [TNA] GODS3ND
      I'm a little old to play with action figures, but those two statues are really cool, if you like fantasy/sci-fi stuff.
      You'll regret that when one of the forum stalkers here comes to your house and you wake up with a 90 pound freak trying to suffocate you with his POWER RANGER action figures. Hi-yah. :up:

Comment

chill dudes, it's UTComp for action figures.

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSquirrel
          chill dudes, it's UTComp for action figures.
          yes, completely agreeable... altho ive never played on a utcomp server yet

Comment

Pathos...can you tell me where you got that trooper figure??? email me please I don't check the forums much. Thanks.

Comment

2 questions.

1. Can anyone post a UK site where I can buy cool figures like the dragon above ?

2. Can Anyone post a UK site that sells the UT action figures ?

Tanku.

Comment

the damarus figure looks faithful enough to the mesh in the game... looks just like someone made a greeny skin for the damarus model...

does that thing glow in the dark? it looks like it could...

Comment

awe cmon, what boy/man actually matures:P i play with toys all the time, lego's own. and tmnt! i mean what is the definition of wife really? then again....i aaaaaaaam 19(no i dont have a wife!)

Comment

I would be more inclined to buy stuff like this if they looked better. The gorge one looks nothing short of trash. What's up with his legs? Or face for that matter.

The only figure I have is a mcFarlane akira one that I'm pretty happy with. Complete with mutated right hand!

Comment

Working...
                    X