Personal stats - problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal stats - problem

By pressing F3 you can look at your personal stats. And by pressing F8 you can cycle through the other players too. But online there are always a couple of players statistics which is not accessible. When browsing through the players (F8) they're simply not there, even if they are on the scoretable.
    Why is it like that?

Maybe they're not tracking their stats?

Comment

Originally posted by senshu
      Maybe they're not tracking their stats?
      That was also my first thought.

But I play on statservers, and their statistics are available on the statserver afterwards.

Comment

You can't look at the stats of anyone higher than you on the scoreboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman
          Do you know the reasoning behind that stupid rule? Why would you want to look at the stats of some scrub below you? You want to see the good players.

Comment

How sure are you Spoonman? To me it seems like it's completely random, usually I can only look at 2 or 3 peoples stats, and I'm almost always one of the top players.

Comment

True though and dead annoying in TDM where you're top of the losing team with, say, 25 frags and 8 deaths, but you can't see the stats of the guy at the top of the winning team with 26 frags and 22 deaths.

Comment

Very good question regarding the stats (F3/F8) - I've also ponder this strange phenominum - weird :weird:

fr4j0

Comment

Install UTComp, problem solved!

Sorry, couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman
                    You can fix this by ensuring that you are the top player in every game

Comment

Originally posted by FatMouse
                      How sure are you Spoonman? To me it seems like it's completely random, usually I can only look at 2 or 3 peoples stats, and I'm almost always one of the top players.
                      I am 99% sure, as this has always been the case for me. However, if you are a spectator, you can look at everyone's stats.

Comment

Yes, it seems very random, and I think there's a bug too. When I join a server to spectate (in CTF) i can press F3 to look at my personal stats. As someone said you can probably not look at stats better than yourself. So when I press F8 nothing happens.

BUT if I press F3 and F8 rapidly in a random order 10 to 20 times I suddenly can look at other players stat. This can't be correct?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Atom
                          BUT if I press F3 and F8 rapidly in a random order 10 to 20 times I suddenly can look at other players stat. This can't be correct?!?
                          Hmm, that's it.

Players cannot see other players' stats if higher than theirs.

Spectators can only see theirs and other spectator's stats

If you randomly bash F3 and F8 you will sometimes be able to cycle thru' everyones' scores ONCE, then, it just only cycles with the above stated limitations.

Would be nice if it was fixed. As said above, who cares about the stats of people below you :weird:

Comment

MMM....never had that problem with the stats...then again it helps being a Admin

Comment

Spoonman is not right, nor is anyone else here. The stats you can see are those of the people who join the match after you. If you come in late in the game and end up in the middle of the pack, you won't be able to see anyone's stats.

It just happens that most of the time, the ones who have the fastest computers join the game the quickest and are usually near the top.

Comment

Working...
                              X