Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith voicepacker needs love, just like everything does

I need sum tips for voicepacking.

Currently i am just simply playing the movie on WMP, and using a microphone to record it using window's "sound recorder". if there are better (free) programs, and/or any tips, i coul do with them. at the moment i have the following problems:

How to eridicate (or dampen) music
    How to turn up voices
    How to make the actual voice pack (there was a tool on these forums a long, long time ago i know)

Also! does anyone know how to link the microphone and speakers so that i don't have to play though the air (if u get me).

Harsh

Is it from a DVD or an avi/mpg/ogm/mkv file?

If the latter, you can use VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod to extract the sound for the parts you want to a .wav file.
    Then, using a good sound editor (I don't know any as I don't have use for that) you can tweak the sound until you get the result you want.

I have never done a DVD-rip but I guess you should be able to extract the audio stream for the center channel (where voices go most of the time) and work with that in a similar way.

Comment

Originally posted by =XM=
      I have never done a DVD-rip but I guess you should be able to extract the audio stream for the center channel (where voices go most of the time) and work with that in a similar way.
      yes it's from a dvd, and :bulb: :bored:

EDIT; also, nether mind, it seems that there is already a voice pack out there...

Harsh

Comment

Working...
      X