Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPIC please include DM-CBP2-Tempest in the next official BP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by anarkist
    I was going to rip out some meshes and change the weapons and add jump boots for an LE version, I guess I never got round to it. Maybe I'll do it now
    Cool, please put the amp back in if you do that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it won't happen.

i'm not even going to explain. :downcast:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Iceboy2003
    Go for it!

I liked tempest back in UT99, but I still have yet to get through all the maps i have in 2k4... I think there's some retail ones I haven't checked out yet, let alone the community stuff.... Stupid school :sour:
    i think i played only 70% of the maps in my maps folder:bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea CBP2-Tempest is an excellent map... One of my favorites..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by anarkist
    I was going to rip out some meshes and change the weapons and add jump boots for an LE version, I guess I never got round to it. Maybe I'll do it now
    Go for it!

I liked tempest back in UT99, but I still have yet to get through all the maps i have in 2k4... I think there's some retail ones I haven't checked out yet, let alone the community stuff.... Stupid school :sour:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure, I'll chime in. Yes, the CBP2 version of Tempest is awesome, yes it's much better than the other version I keep running into on servers, and no I don't think I've ever played the CBP2 version online.

OMGsomebodyplzfix! :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh lol your the mapper!:haha: :up:

Well it is a good map and a good conversion, except like you already know its got a bit too many meshes.

This was actually one of the better maps from the conversion except the fact remains that CBP2 wasn't very successful. I guess that brought down the good/playable maps that it had in it.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm well its just that nobody plays the CBP2 version =\
    I've got it on my PC, but I think its a fairly mediocre conversion. I guess I just don't like maps with the particular theme that was chosen for this conversion.

DM-Tempest back in Ut99 was one of my most played maps!
    I agree with Bazza that there are extremely few servers that actually use CBP2 maps. I feel like I just wasted bandwidth downloading em.:bulb:

But then again, nobody liked the CBP2 Maps! At least most of em!bored:

Map packs are overated.

/me runs and hides.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, to justify your point. I've had CBP2 installed on my machine since it came out and I'm pretty sure I've never played Tempest from it. I only play CBP2 online and I also loved Tempest in UT, but haven't even noticed it in CBP2.

Gonna have to try and remember to check it out in Instant Action when I get home from work.

Leave a comment:

• EPIC please include DM-CBP2-Tempest in the next official BP!!!!

pretty please with a cherry on top

Tempest has got to be my all time fav map i like it even more than i like Deck! but there are so few good servers running cbp2 that i almost NEVER get to play it online

this remake is great (except the goo gun where the ripper used to be spoils the flow a little) - so please could you include this map in the next official BP so that i can once again play this map online pwetty pweaseeeeeee

Thanking you
Working...
X