weird problem with bot roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird problem with bot roster

i make a bot roster so that i can change bot settings (put them all on maximum) but when i start a 1v1 it doesnt use my bot roster. it just puts in some random bot (which doesnt have the same settings that i selected)

OK, I'm trying to remember without looking at the game menus here, but I think what you need to do is:

Set up your game mode as normal
    Click Game Rules at the top
    Select the 'Use Bot Roster' option so that the box is crossed
    Play the game

That oughta do it.

Comment

that's exactly what i did.
      the basic problem is that it doesn't put in the bot in my bot roster when i start a game, even though i have the bot roster enabled and i have bots in it.

Originally posted by marksmanMark
      OK, I'm trying to remember without looking at the game menus here, but I think what you need to do is:

Set up your game mode as normal
      Click Game Rules at the top
      Select the 'Use Bot Roster' option so that the box is crossed
      Play the game

That oughta do it.

Comment

Originally posted by integer
        that's exactly what i did.
        the basic problem is that it doesn't put in the bot in my bot roster when i start a game, even though i have the bot roster enabled and i have bots in it.
        Happened to be long before, I could also not change most option like Weapon Stay, translocator on/off etc... the ini wasnt read me or anything like this, and the only fix was to reinstall.It may not be the same thing though.

Comment

Are you using UTComp? It always just spaws a random bot after warmup is finished. Just disable warmup... :bulb:

Comment

Working...
          X