instagib with shot delay ? LOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instagib with shot delay ? LOL!!!

1ns again i am expiriencing an issue that takes the speed and efficiency out of ictf ,
    a god **** shot delay that gets whors the longer a game takes , there whil be periods in a game where i cant hit **** enymore , and in close combat it makes my skills whortless
    for me this kinda takes the "insta" out of instagib
    when ut2k3 came out i fell in love with ictf , but our relationship is experiencing dark days and im thinking of ending it enless there is sombody who has a word of info or even a solution to this problem
    INSTAGIB WITH NO INSTANT SHOT IS NO INSTAGIB !

btw sysspecs are fine and ping to , it realy is a prob with the game .

Yep

I would love it to have the same feel as ut2003,but i guess thats not going to happen
    Seems to be a slight delay soon as you press the mouse button,then seeing the beam imho..

Epic plz fix it.
    (never was like it in ut2003?)

Comment

i know i was not the only 1 but entil know it looks to me that nobody cares about the igib community , they are killing instagib !!!

Comment

The shot and hit are instantly, the beam is delayed.

It's only graphical delayed, so it's only for your eyes.

Comment

no my dear friend , there is a delay otherwise my aim would not be off .
          the first thing you do is click (then ppl should die), where the beam comes is not "important"

Comment

that would be ping.

I am right you are wrong, this has been confirmed alot of times. Use search ffs

Comment

LOLZERZ!!! HARHARHAR

LEARN TO AIM!!!

(ill be there training with you :sour: )

:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by -=JJ=-
                The shot and hit are instantly, the beam is delayed.

It's only graphical delayed, so it's only for your eyes.
                Even if that is true.
                It still puts me off playing,as it does become real annoying at times.
                (plus it feels all wrong)

It did not happen with ut2003,why ut2004????

[edit]btw i play offline most times so it`s def not ping:-(
                Just a slight delay with the beam..

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrog
                  LOLZERZ!!! HARHARHAR

LEARN TO AIM!!!

(ill be there training with you :sour: )

:bulb:
                  lol
                  if thats the prob after 3 years then sommebody should take my ut from me (with violence)

Comment

There's definatly a problem. I've basically left UT because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by -=JJ=-
                      that would be ping.

I am right you are wrong, this has been confirmed alot of times. Use search ffs

listen m8 i playd long enouch to know how a game fealz and i think i know most of the tweaks that there are , i build my pc with the single purpos of playing ut so dont kome telling me that im just talking bull**** .
                      btw my ping always is 20-30 and my fps is always 85 stable , ppl plz dont come with the simple solutions becous that wil not help me or enybody ese who has the same prob

Comment

Originally posted by stdanny
                        no my dear friend , there is a delay otherwise my aim would not be off .
                        That's an incredibly cocky statement.
                        The only delay is ping and perhaps something related to the server or your client. If everything's running fine there is no delay besides ping.
                        Keep in mind that even a ping of 50ms is enough to require you to lead your shots a little. If someone is dodging, he moves at a speed between 726 UU/s and 872 UU/s. A character is 50UU wide, so if he's dodging you have to aim 36.3UU ahead of him, which would mean if you shoot at what you think is his center, you'll actually miss.

Comment

listen m8 i playd long enouch to know how a game fealz and i think i know most of the tweaks that there are , i build my pc with the single purpos of playing ut so dont kome telling me that im just talking bull**** .
                          btw my ping always is 20-30 and my fps is always 85 stable , ppl plz dont come with the simple solutions becous that wil not help me or enybody ese who has the same prob
                          Seems like you would kill us because we talked about ping. Boksha speaks the truth... there is no other possibility.

Comment

Your 20 doesn't make up for there 80. They may have latency, and if the server doesn't sync up with them it might be off. Oh, and don't forget packetloss.

Comment

The only solution=Somebody make a zero ping mut
                              it would be awsome even with normal weapons
                              Alot more fair/no ping whoring = :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X