Another Patch In The Works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Patch In The Works?

Is there another patch in the works for UT2004? There are some outstanding issues still present and some new ones that have arisen since ECE was released. Some that I know of for ONS are:

- SPMA deploys its camera, but for some reason it is shown on the ground. It then makes it impossible for enemies to destory the camera and the only way to get around it is to go to the SPMA and kill the vehicle itself.

- The Cicada height issue, where one can exceed the max fly limit by going up then switching to the secondary seat.

- Node 7 not being able to be built at certain times for ONS-Adara.

- Being able to bounce back the Paladin's shot with the Shield Gun (not sure if was intentional or not).

- People continuing to spawn at a node that has already been under attack for a few seconds.

I believe there are more, but this is all I can think of right now.

Re: Another Patch In The Works?

Originally posted by CyberManX.com
    - Being able to bounce back the Paladin's shot with the Shield Gun (not sure if was intentional or not).
    I'm quite sure this is intentional, since the shot is an energy thing so it can be bounced back... Of course, not everyone realizes this

Comment

i just assume that their is always another patch in the works, at least until they manage to fix evERY SINGLE BUG POSSIBLE.

still, epic are nowhere near as bad as microsoft.

Comment

Well I usually see changelogs and such of beta patches here about every month, but I haven't seen anything since ECE. Just curious is all.

Comment

Re: Another Patch In The Works?

Originally posted by CyberManX.com

- People continuing to spawn at a node that has already been under attack for a few seconds.
          Yep, been called a cheater for that one...

Comment

Re: Re: Another Patch In The Works?

Originally posted by fuegerstef
            Yep, been called a cheater for that one...
            lol, OMG not the spawn at a node whilst its being attacked hax! Some people are waaaaaaaaaaay too paranoid!

Must admit not seen the bug though, although I do notice that the little map can sometimes be out of sync - eg a node looks safe but I cant spawn there, a few seconds later it starts flashing 'under attack'...

Comment

nah thats just the map its always been like that

Comment

we all know y the next patch is takin so long, they're converting UT2K4 to use the UE3, surely everyone knows that

Comment

allow me to add my notes to the bugs i've noticed:

*ahem*

FIX DEMO RECORDING!

Comment

Specifically ONS Demo Recording. Forgot about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by DJMattB2421
                      allow me to add my notes to the bugs i've noticed:

*ahem*

FIX DEMO RECORDING!
                      [OT] Void get your *** into IRC!!!

[Back to topic] I know that they need to fix a bug with the cicada for us VCTF users. So hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Comment

Fix that elevator bug , it´s annoying as hell. fix the server browser only updating one time every 100th refresh. Annoying as hell to join a server that is shown to have only one player on it and suddenly it´s full and running morpheus 3 instead of rankin.

Comment

-TW- fix your sig.

Comment

WTf? I remade it today because this error occured.... going to replace the links with plain text.

Comment

Originally posted by -TW-
                              Fix that elevator bug , it´s annoying as hell.
                              What elevator bug?
                              fix the server browser only updating one time every 100th refresh.
                              works fine for me? got connection problems?
                              Annoying as hell to join a server that is shown to have only one player on it and suddenly it´s full and running morpheus 3 instead of rankin.
                              Maybe because it just changed maps?

Comment

Working...
                              X