• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rynet
    have fun with downloading on 25.6 connection very time consuming
    Thnx, but it's 32kb/s

Comment

I don't think your ping to the jolt servers will be much different to what you get now, it all depends on the routing, but it should be about the same.

Your download speed will be in the 28 to 30kB/s range, at best.

Indy

Comment

Originally posted by IndySkies
        I don't think your ping to the jolt servers will be much different to what you get now, it all depends on the routing, but it should be about the same.

Your download speed will be in the 28 to 30kB/s range, at best.

Indy
        Woow cool, i hope so...

Comment

You should ask your ISP if the ADSL is configured as interleaved or fastpath. If it's fastpath your ping will be about 40-50 on servers near you. If it's interleaved you might get about 50ms delay, that is you'll ping 90 or so (still highly playable but not as nice).

Comment

Originally posted by Septik
            You should ask your ISP if the ADSL is configured as interleaved or fastpath. If it's fastpath your ping will be about 40-50 on servers near you. If it's interleaved you might get about 50ms delay, that is you'll ping 90 or so (still highly playable but not as nice).
            I'm getting DSL soon, can they switch it from "interleaved" to fastpath? (I think you meant interweaved). I mean, can I go up to my ISP and beat them with a stick and say "HEY I WANT FASTPATH OK? THANKS"? :bulb: :up:

Comment

I got ASDL 8 mb and it just sucs is not better that the 500kb which was a priority line,its hust great in downloading stuff fast and wasnt what I had in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhl
                I'm getting DSL soon, can they switch it from "interleaved" to fastpath? (I think you meant interweaved). I mean, can I go up to my ISP and beat them with a stick and say "HEY I WANT FASTPATH OK? THANKS"? :bulb: :up:
                That's up to the ISP. Some ISPs change it if the user request it and some others don't.

Comment

Im running a ADSL aswell, although its a 1024, and my avarage ping on jolt is around 10/30

North American servers, I.E Cain's run up to 120 and is perfectly playable

Comment

Working...
                  X