Jewel Map Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jewel Map Pack

Does anybody remember the Jewel Map Pack for UT99? I do. It had some very nice DM maps in it, and in my opinion, all of them were great. I'd love to see them remade for UT2004, and I was just wondering if anybody else had thought of this, or would think of doing this. I've tried to convert maps myself and, well, the outcomes were very..... disturbing. :bulb:

There were 10 maps in all

DM-Jewel
    DM-Onyx
    DM-Quartz
    DM-Citrine
    DM-Emerald
    DM-Garnet
    DM-Jade
    DM-Sapphire
    DM-Topaz
    DM-Zircon

They can be found here: http://utbooty.unrealism.com/feature.shtml

I was just thinking about the Jewel map pack the other day, since I was making the smallest map I've ever made. That map pack was great! A remake of theose would be very welcome. There would be some play issues with them as they stand, however. Some re-imagination would be required.

Comment

If it has naked women in it, I'm all for converting it. :up:

Comment

That can be arranged...

Comment

Hey "Mr. Rockin' System", where is DM-CubicZirconia???? Some of us are paying a mortgage every month, so we cannot afford precious gems! Think of the have-nots!

Comment

The files are all gone

I don't know if anyone remembers DM 2v2InstantAction by Dr Pepper but I'm going to be porting that one soon. it was a really fun map, I hope it plays as well in 2k4.

Comment

Have any of these maps ever been redone for UT2004? I have been out of the scene for a while but if there is enough interest then I'll see if Butch and I can't do a remake of the original map pack. I did do a remake of Jewel which was a test of the UED in UT2003 but that is the only map I converted.

Comment

Working...
              X