X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

team members needed

hello people, we need some team members to join
    TEAM OVERLORD
    we need members befor unreal tournament 2005 comes out. were willing to take anyone

Surely you have some sort of propoganda or overall general mission statement for us so that we would want to join, yes?

Comment

Re: team members needed

Originally posted by UAC leader
      hello people, we need some team members to join
      TEAM OVERLORD
      we need members befor unreal tournament 2005 comes out. were willing to take anyone
      lol.best recruitment ever considering there will be no UT 2005 :haha:

Comment

Re: Re: team members needed

Originally posted by -Twista-
        lol.best recruitment ever considering there will be no UT 2005 :haha:
        I was just about to say that, refreshed the page to make sure no one beat me to the punch. I guess you did.:haha: :up:

Comment

what!!!! no ut2005!!!! OMFG!!!!!! whats next then cause ill die if it doesnt come out and beat Halo2's ***...

(sorry fanboys)

i may join since i need a crew to keep me playing:sulk:

Comment

ina is so ****ing hilarious

Comment

good, please guys, i need mambers, and who says no UT2005? there could be one under production that they havent released info about. other than that, cmon, join our team, we need you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by -Sasuke-
                ina is so ****ing hilarious

and what makes you so "1337" to make comments like that. take your comments elsewhere....

"noob"

Comment

Wait wait wait wait wait… I’m confused now – first he stated that he needs members, now he goes and contradicts himself stating that he needs mambers. Dude WTF??!?!?!?!?

Comment

Take me i cant aim only jump and jerk around

Comment

Dude i'll join

Dude I'll give your team a try. I haven't been playing that long so if you want experince you won't get it from me. So just pm me with any info on your team.

Comment

Originally posted by G-MAIL.FAN.152J
                        and what makes you so "1337" to make comments like that. take your comments elsewhere....

"noob"
                        You don't need to be "1337" to find something hilarious.

Comment

you be teh bleh, right? you arent very good at ut2k4 either.. take your "wannabe" leetness back to a place like prou. your hatred towards INA is not wanted here, and is funny because many players here are better than you. that is, assuming you are who i think you are.

Comment

on roflz.net is that u bleh?

Originally posted by G-MAIL.FAN.152J
                            you be teh bleh, right? you arent very good at ut2k4 either.. take your "wannabe" leetness back to a place like prou. your hatred towards INA is not wanted here, and is funny because many players here are better than you. that is, assuming you are who i think you are.
                            and who may you be to call people noobs and such

Comment

?!? these "pros" come in here and make absurd comments like "INA IS SO HILARIOUS LOL MY LEETNESS IS SO LEET" and i try to stick up for myself, and you are offended by this? :bulb:

im sorry maybe i should have worded it differently.. but the message would remain the same.

i am quite stick of these "pros" coming here and flaming INA cuz they think they are so leet at the game.. and im telling them to knock it off, cuz quite frankly, they arent as "leet" as they would like to think.

Comment

Working...
                              X