kk   kk
    kk  kk
    kkkkk
    kk  kk
    kk   kk
    kk    kk
    kk     kk

Comment

hmm since the "k" posters never have anything useful to say, i guess that qualifies them for my ignore list!

Comment

Originally posted by -Sasuke-
        hmm since the "k" posters never have anything useful to say, i guess that qualifies them for my ignore list!
        Ok. nice to meet you!

Comment

just a phase tbh they are like puppets unable to think for them selves it will wear out eventually

besides maybe they can put it on there CV in later life as there most acomplished achivement or sommet

Comment

Wait, you didn't ignore me did you? Though if you did, you can't see this. If you can't see this then you should note I did make a comment with my 'k' however, again, you can't see this if you have ignored me therefore my effort is rather futile.

Ho hum, thems the breaks I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
              Wait, you didn't ignore me did you? Though if you did, you can't see this. If you can't see this then you should note I did make a comment with my 'k' however, again, you can't see this if you have ignored me therefore my effort is rather futile.

Ho hum, thems the breaks I guess....
              solution: no more "k" ****

Comment

The "K" has a meaning. I can't tell you, though. It is secret. Only the "Teh Elite and Secret INA club" can understand the meaning of K. All I can tell you is that we..er, they use K to communicate, and each different K transmits a different message.

Comment

i bet they don't care

Comment

solution: no more "k" ****
                    Common sense just got the better of me before I typed a certain single letter affirmative reply.

You should hopefully know that i'm not one to take things over a line (more than once ) If not, then, you do now.

Comment

Originally posted by Yourself
                      The "K" has a meaning. I can't tell you, though. It is secret. Only the "Teh Elite and Secret INA club" can understand the meaning of K. All I can tell you is that we..er, they use K to communicate, and each different K transmits a different message.
                      would this be the noob club? or is that a seperate club?

no they're one in the same

Comment

even if it does deserve a "k", "k" is still the second stupidest **** on these forums, the first would be when gaal claimed NW was a dumbed down version of IG

Comment

Working...
                        X