Need a Video card Tweaker for Geforce2 MX400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a Video card Tweaker for Geforce2 MX400

I'm about to install the Geforce2 MX400 I got for my birthday, and I wanna know anyone have a link to a tweaker for Geforce cards.

I'm corrently using Rage3D Tweak right now, but found out its only for Radeon cards. So anyone know a tweaker that works with Geforce cards?

+|-|@/\/|<$ 4 \/|2 |-|3||0

head over to guru3d and get the coolbits reg entry for gforce cards

Comment

the only thing needed is coolbits
      all the tweaks you need are supplied with it and the newest nvidia drivers
      www.overclockers.com.au/files/CoolBits.reg

Comment

Thanks, are you guys links to the same tweaker or are they different?

Comment

all it enables is the use of vsync and the ability to overclock
          besides that like i said nvidia supplys everything you need with the driver:up:

Comment

Originally posted by If you see kay
            all it enables is the use of vsync and the ability to overclock
            besides that like i said nvidia supplys everything you need with the driver:up:
            Yeah, the same was with the Rage3D, I jsut used it for overclocking.

And is THIS the same tweak that I just downloaded from ur link. (Got from frisp linik)

EDIT: Never mind its differnet

Comment

You could always try Rivatuner if you decide not to use coolbits. Or maybe one of the other tweak programs on the Guru3d website.

Comment

Originally posted by Oddside
                You could always try Rivatuner if you decide not to use coolbits. Or maybe one of the other tweak programs on the Guru3d website.
                Hey you know which on is the best or easiest to use?

Comment

I wouldnt worry about all that,coolbits is all you really need.

Comment

Personally i use Rivatuner, i started off using GTU but found Rivatuner to have a more user friendly interface. Also it has been such a long time since i used Coolbits i cannot remember what it's like! (apart from the overclocking bit):bulb:

Maybe you should try all or most of the programs, and decide for yourself. But if all you want is overclocking capability then is that not already there? (depends on driver version).

Comment

Originally posted by Oddside
                      Personally i use Rivatuner, i started off using GTU but found Rivatuner to have a more user friendly interface. Also it has been such a long time since i used Coolbits i cannot remember what it's like! (apart from the overclocking bit):bulb:

Maybe you should try all or most of the programs, and decide for yourself. But if all you want is overclocking capability then is that not already there? (depends on driver version).
                      It might be already on there. I'll download the new drivers from thier site and see.

Comment

Originally posted by If you see kay
                        the only thing needed is coolbits
                        all the tweaks you need are supplied with it and the newest nvidia drivers
                        www.overclockers.com.au/files/CoolBits.reg
                        Great minds think alike
                        I use that as well as Omega's tweaked nvidia drivers(ya get to choose Quality or Performance settings)

Comment

Ive got that card for a backup, and I started on the demo with it.
                          Itll take some tweaks to the ut2003.ini for it to run well.

It served me really well after my TNT2 Ultra 64 went all screwy, but it isnt exactly a high end card, or even a midrange. You are going to need to look up more info on tweaking UT2k3 than the card its self im affraid..

Comment

Originally posted by HS SPoT
                            Ive got that card for a backup, and I started on the demo with it.
                            Itll take some tweaks to the ut2003.ini for it to run well.

It served me really well after my TNT2 Ultra 64 went all screwy, but it isnt exactly a high end card, or even a midrange. You are going to need to look up more info on tweaking UT2k3 than the card its self im affraid..
                            OH, believe me I know ALL about tweaking UT2003. I mess around with all its setting, until it looked like DOOM.................the very first Doom-- and I still never went over 15 FPS, lol:haha: :cry:
                            EDIT: That was with my Radeon 7000 32mb ddr

Comment

Im pretty sure I got mine up to 60fps, but Ive got 768 RAM to help it out a bit.

Wish ya luck...
                              PM me with your .ini settings if you want me to give it a shot

Comment

Working...
                              X