Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoogityBoy Please Repost Your Movie

Yo Boogity, long time no c.

I lost all my Movies and badly need flag funning back dude.
    Please I would appreciate much if you could re-seed it for me. Thanks dude.

A Fan

Comment

Looks like it is at FileFront: http://files.filefront.com/UT2004___.../fileinfo.html

Thanks for bumping this. I rarely incorporate shield jumps into my flag runs and I need to see more examples.

Comment

I link that link is broken, its giving me a 404.

Comment

AWESOME DUDE

Drunk Penguin,

Link works fine for me Drunk Penguin, maybe knock back on the beers

Blaargh,

Awesome dude, thanks heaps man, much appreciated. I tried to find it all throughout google, but I didn't have the eyes at the time.

Thanks again.

Hey, guys, I downloaded that DPM @ www.dodgepromod.com and can't even pass the second levels second jump with the shock. Mind you, I havent been told how to do it, but I'm guessing its the same as a shield jump.

And BoogityBoy, guess what?

I CAN WALL HOP AND DODGE SHIELD JUMP!!!!!! BACKWARDS!! Leanring to move while doing it now.

I can kill DPM with the shield, but when you play the actual game, it doesnt let you use the shield

Oh well, I'm gonna go try it again.

Laterz.

And thanks again Blaargh:up:

Comment

Re: AWESOME DUDE

Originally posted by >GA<AG
            Drunk Penguin,

Link works fine for me Drunk Penguin, maybe knock back on the beers

Blaargh,

Awesome dude, thanks heaps man, much appreciated. I tried to find it all throughout google, but I didn't have the eyes at the time.

Thanks again.

Hey, guys, I downloaded that DPM @ www.dodgepromod.com and can't even pass the second levels second jump with the shock. Mind you, I havent been told how to do it, but I'm guessing its the same as a shield jump.

And BoogityBoy, guess what?

I CAN WALL HOP AND DODGE SHIELD JUMP!!!!!! BACKWARDS!! Leanring to move while doing it now.

I can kill DPM with the shield, but when you play the actual game, it doesnt let you use the shield

Oh well, I'm gonna go try it again.

Laterz.

And thanks again Blaargh:up:
            Lol, I'm actually only 15, so I can't even drink yet. The FileFront link is working for me, and I'm downloading your video now.:up:

EDIT: HOLY ****! That was awesome! Some of the most insane moves Ive ever seen. My favorite one would have to be the one at CTF Face Classic. The music was great too, I remember when that song was still popular. XD My only complaint is that the readme file called me a "beoooooocth" and needs to learn some manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Pathos
              Nice! :up:

I was playing CTF the other night and |9|Malakai was using that berserk-shieldgun jump trick to sail thru half the map with the flag. High annoying and very hard to chase somone down when they do that.

Seems like it would take off gobs of health/shield though.
              take face classic for example, you can clear the entire map (from base to base) in 2 berserk jumps and only lose 120HP. if you're stacked with armor and/or health, that's nothing compared to the speed you gain.

this is also why there is no adrenaline in competitive CTF. and why a lot of Ut99ers hate the shield alt. fire.

Comment

Working...
              X