Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Firebert
    also, if you did those on pubs there'd be hacker accusations all over the place
    I've already been kicked off of servers...

accusation: Speed Hack.

LMAO!!!

I guess I was capping a bit too fast for them. on certain maps (I did that botanic run, the first jump in the vid) 3 times in a row. My first online hat trick too!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really good! I enjoyed that a lot, nice one

cheers,
    mag.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Skyblade
    thanks alot man! but (feels like a noob) i cant figure out how to start recording a demo in ut...
    again sorry for the noobism...
    Skyblade, seriously, RTFM or use the SEARCH button. Just because you tack on 'sorry for the noobism' at the end of the message doesn't mean everyone is going to overlook your blatant laziness.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    woohoo, with help from this and the other one you made i can actually do a sheild jump

also, if you did those on pubs there'd be hacker accusations all over the place

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *downloading*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Premiere is still the best, except the easiest and best value is Apple’s iMovie, since it is full-featured and free. Of course I am forced to use Premiere at my place of work due to platform politics. I’ve been doing digital video editing since 1998 and believe that if you have the money (and assuming you are using a PC) that Premiere is the best overall program. If you are using a Mac though, then you will do what the people in the film industry do and buy a Mac and plop down a cool grand for Final Cut Pro –_I’ve seen that program demoed before and although I felt lost watching the guy use it, I was amazed at how righteous and certifiably bad-*** it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ownage vid man, keep it up

Leave a comment:

• replied
    has anyone ever tried vegas video for editing?

i found it was great and really easy to get the hang of

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Neat video. Most of 'em I can do, but not consistently. Can you do those 90% of the time?

If so, I'm impressed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had to turn the sound off in order for it to be an enjoyable experience, but anyhow, other than the cheesy soundtrack there were some amazing moves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BooGiTyBoY
    I record the demo
    Then I watch the demo and use fraps to capture it.
    If I need to cut/edit it I use Virutal Dub (it's free and it's awesome)
    To put it together with the transitions and stuff I used Ulead Video Studio 8, although I'm learning Adobe Premiere which seems much much better.
    thanks alot man! but (feels like a noob) i cant figure out how to start recording a demo in ut...
    again sorry for the noobism...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    love it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hades is one of the best all round attackers I've played against. Frightening. Sorely missed now he's in Oz

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow!!! I never realy got the hang of using that gun and like was said earlier it usualy ate up at least half of my health!!!! Do you jump wait a sec and then fire???? Great vid man!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ownage
    Should try some of these tricks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X