Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Flag-Funning" - An instructional video

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Premiere is still the best, except the easiest and best value is Apple’s iMovie, since it is full-featured and free. Of course I am forced to use Premiere at my place of work due to platform politics. I’ve been doing digital video editing since 1998 and believe that if you have the money (and assuming you are using a PC) that Premiere is the best overall program. If you are using a Mac though, then you will do what the people in the film industry do and buy a Mac and plop down a cool grand for Final Cut Pro –_I’ve seen that program demoed before and although I felt lost watching the guy use it, I was amazed at how righteous and certifiably bad-*** it is.

    Comment


      #47
      *downloading*

      Comment


        #48
        woohoo, with help from this and the other one you made i can actually do a sheild jump

        also, if you did those on pubs there'd be hacker accusations all over the place

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Skyblade
          thanks alot man! but (feels like a noob) i cant figure out how to start recording a demo in ut...
          again sorry for the noobism...
          Skyblade, seriously, RTFM or use the SEARCH button. Just because you tack on 'sorry for the noobism' at the end of the message doesn't mean everyone is going to overlook your blatant laziness.

          Comment


            #50
            Really good! I enjoyed that a lot, nice one

            cheers,
            mag.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Firebert
              also, if you did those on pubs there'd be hacker accusations all over the place
              I've already been kicked off of servers...

              accusation: Speed Hack.

              LMAO!!!

              I guess I was capping a bit too fast for them. on certain maps (I did that botanic run, the first jump in the vid) 3 times in a row. My first online hat trick too!

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by BooGiTyBoY
                I've already been kicked off of servers...

                accusation: Speed Hack.
                I would have called you a hacker too, until I read this thread. But now I recognize that you just own.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Are you supposed to take minor damage while '180 turn' shieldjumping? Cuz I am.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by SvL
                    I would have called you a hacker too, until I read this thread. But now I recognize that you just own.
                    This is why we have noobs accusing players of botting all the time, they just don't know any better. OMG HE JUMPED HIGH?!?! WTF HACK. OMG HE SHAWT TOO FAST! TEH HACK

                    keep that bull**** in cs

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by placebo
                      Are you supposed to take minor damage while '180 turn' shieldjumping? Cuz I am.
                      You take damage from any kind of shield jump. The minimum I'm aware of is like 15 health from a forward dodging shield jump.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by -Sasuke-

                        keep that bull**** in cs
                        CS bl0ws. Make it go away!

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by BooGiTyBoY
                          You take damage from any kind of shield jump. The minimum I'm aware of is like 15 health from a forward dodging shield jump.
                          Okay, I thought I was executing it wrong.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            owange vid again bu I tried some of these online, and I must be doing them wrong beacse I can only go about 2/3 the leanght/hight of you, maby more, but if you could PLEASE make an instruction vid(or just help me online :up: ) .

                            P.S:PLPLPLPLZPLZPLZPLZPLPLZPLPLZPLZ

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Diablo_AcidMatt
                              owange vid again bu I tried some of these online, and I must be doing them wrong beacse I can only go about 2/3 the leanght/hight of you, maby more, but if you could PLEASE make an instruction vid(or just help me online :up: ) .

                              P.S:PLPLPLPLZPLZPLZPLZPLPLZPLPLZPLZ
                              some of them were done with berzerk on, i didnt know this affected distance but apperently it does

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Awsome vid!!! I tried to learn those jumps, but I couldn't so I don't play UT2004 as much as a used too. I think it might be because of my horrible system specs and framrate. When I get my new system I will give UT2004 another shot though.... Thanks for the great vid!:up:

                                Wow I don't even recognize ppl at this forum anymore....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X