X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Discord
    CPL.

I'll bet you anything that Epic doesn't support the competitive community as it might explicitly because you guys all use a community- made, gameplay- altering mutator that makes the game just that much more like Q3.

Not that I mind that, per se, but then I'm not Epic.
    Its cause it wasnt ONS so we cant have a tourny that showcases our old and proven stuff we have to ***** out the stuff that is newb friendly so people will buy it.

Hell they spent 6 months working on ECE which was ****, what made us think that they were going to be supportive and work work with CPL

Comment

Originally posted by TheDeacon
      What in God's name, you crying little baby candy ***, does UT2004 being in the CPL have to do with....anything?

Play the game if you like it, if you don't, then don't play. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Seriously, what is this 'community' you speak of? PLAY THE GAME and quit whining about what everyone else is doing.

If you need to be flavor of the month, then play the ****ing flavor of the month game, but I seriously doubt that any of the emotionally balanced adults among us really need to hear about it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!
      Yeah. :up:

(now pass the pipe)

Comment

**** and you guys say the n00bs ***** a lot. VIVA UT2004

Comment

Working...
        X