Its Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Alive

Scrap Bin back online with the new hardware, running bigger, better, faster than ever. 66.150.221.122:7977. Aas well as our other fine servers.

Added to favorites.:up:

Comment

What about its alive?

Comment

Again these servers are not for the light hearted. The majority of players that have resided here are upper level players. These servers are setup and run to have the best pings around and smoothest running. If you are new to the game or have not made it up the skill level a decent notch, be advised the players here are NOT aimbots. Myself and the other admins are very active so bots are eliminated quickly, as are the false accusations of bots.

Hope to see some of you there.

Comment

Originally posted by |Robot|Paragon
          Again these servers are not for the light hearted. The majority of players that have resided here are upper level players. These servers are setup and run to have the best pings around and smoothest running. If you are new to the game or have not made it up the skill level a decent notch, be advised the players here are NOT aimbots. Myself and the other admins are very active so bots are eliminated quickly, as are the false accusations of bots.

Hope to see some of you there.
          It's about time.

I just thought nobody liked you anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X