This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf is this teleporter machine

I just played a game of capture flag and this guy used this teleporter thinghy.. WTF!!! And when i tried to use it it took me like 10 rounds just to find out where i could find it then it was on Q all the time LOL

Anyways. Now im having this problem i shoot it in the enemy base then i run around fragging a little and then when im ready for flag i press Q and then i alt fire and then it is a crappy failed teleportation.

This thing suck, and ppl using it is coward asshats LOL

k

Comment

*grabs popcorn

Comment

k

Comment

Failed teleportation means that someone saw your translocator disc sitting right near the flag and shot it. If you are going to stash a disc near the flag, I suggest you put it somewhere out of sight.

Comment

*gets soda, candy and popcorn*

Comment

Originally posted by coldplasma
              k
              Wtf Do you mean man. Are you a spasmo plasmo or something?

Comment

ooookkkk

Wow ur just dumb i dont need to say more

Comment

Originally posted by Xissor
                  Wtf Do you mean man. Are you a spasmo plasmo or something?
                  not the best way to make friends on the forums

Comment

Re: Wtf is this teleporter machine

I just played a game of capture flag and this guy used this teleporter thinghy.. WTF!!! And when i tried to use it it took me like 10 rounds just to find out where i could find it then it was on Q all the time LOL

Anyways. Now im having this problem i shoot it in the enemy base then i run around fragging a little and then when im ready for flag i press Q and then i alt fire and then it is a crappy failed teleportation.

This thing suck, and ppl using it is coward asshats LOL
                    You must be new.

This is the translocator. You better get used to it, because it's used by nearly everybody that plays CTF. It is not a cowardly weapon, it is actually rather handy if you know how to use it. Some players are extremely capable with this item. They'll teleport behind you and shoot flak in your back before you can even turn around.

The failed teleportation is because somebody saw your transponder on the ground and shot it. It's a clever little trick to use against people who think they can leave things lying around in the enemy base. Furthermore, if you attempt to utilize the translocator while carrying the flag, you will drop the flag when you teleport.

It can even be used as a weapon. If you shoot the transponder at somebody, you can literally teleport into them, causing them to die.

Comment

Wow....
                      Just...

Wow.

I mean...wow.

Comment

Originally posted by coldplasma
                        not the best way to make friends on the forums
                        So.. He is all over me, with that "k" Exclude the ****** thing. I was asking somthing. And this friendly guy replys me (sry cant remember your name ) and he is good man. all of you others are not nice to me. i dont like you

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                          *grabs popcorn
                          /me grabs some popcorn himself...

Comment

Why the hell do i keep coming back here?

Comment

So.. He is all over me, with that "k" Exclude the ****** thing. I was asking somthing. And this friendly guy replys me (sry cant remember your name ) and he is good man. all of you others are not nice to me. i dont like you
                              ROFL
                              wow ur realy good at first impressions arnt u?

Comment

Working...
                              X