Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by SCAFE
    jack up ur settings the radeon 9800 pro is peant for high settings.. but them real high
    Yup you should I get better FPS with them on higher settings, vers the lowest.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jink
    Could be that, but i have a 3.00 Ghz and 512 PC3200 ram and radeon 9800 pro and almost everything is set to low except for charachter detail.
    jack up ur settings the radeon 9800 pro is peant for high settings.. but them real high

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I once shot a random avril into the sky...

Switched to Flak

Idiot raptor driver flies into non-locked on missile

YOU KILLED IDIOT!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Misik
    Wow thats odd, but hold down TAB on this page...that my friend, is odd.
    Mmm, rather exciting.

/Exit will be holding down TAB more in the future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Misik
    You sir, are correct.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could be that, but i have a 3.00 Ghz and 512 PC3200 ram and radeon 9800 pro and almost everything is set to low except for charachter detail.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zoeff
    story?
    Well, CTF-Faceclassic, some guy just grabbed the Flag, All I had was sniper riffle and assult, hadn't grabbed the RL yet, hes running, with a speed boost, one shot one kill. Lucky freaking shot too. I didn't even have a chance to zoom in either.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RoadKillGrill
    hmm sound like gfx card issues there is more stress and a drop in fps when you fire caus it renders more lighing, dacals and other stuff. lowering setting might help
    Yup, sounds like rendering lag.
    It's especially noticeable on poorly optimised maps, facing large emitters etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm sound like gfx card issues there is more stress and a drop in fps when you fire caus it renders more lighing, dacals and other stuff. lowering setting might help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xipher
    C44U, I have had some pretty lucky shots with the LG and Sniper rifle myself.
    story?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    C44U, I have had some pretty lucky shots with the LG and Sniper rifle myself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by C44U
    sometimes weird stuff happens

my weirdest one was in Onslaught, I was being targetted by a nearby opponent with a RL, while I was trying to climb a slop in a SPMA...

I knew the next hit would kill me, so I jumped out of the SPMA, fumble with the mouse scroll wheel to get a good close range weapon but I end up firing a random shot with the LG:

HEADSHOT!!!

understandably the guy said "nice aimbot". :weird:
    LMFAO

"where is that danm weapon ... HEAD SHOT!!!1111" :haha:

EDIT:

reading it again.......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it only happens when u die, theres no real loss. quite often it happens with shock combo - you dont actually see it u just hear it and en eplosion of body parts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sometimes weird stuff happens

my weirdest one was in Onslaught, I was being targetted by a nearby opponent with a RL, while I was trying to climb a slop in a SPMA...

I knew the next hit would kill me, so I jumped out of the SPMA, fumble with the mouse scroll wheel to get a good close range weapon but I end up firing a random shot with the LG:

HEADSHOT!!!

understandably the guy said "nice aimbot". :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X