Unreal Engine 4 speculation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChookWoods
    i doubt many would really want to see sickening scenes of your enemies arm breaking and the bone sticking out.
    I'd shoot up my school twice as fast!

Comment

Plant leaves! Finally if you shoot a rocket to one, the rocket will go through leaving a neat roundish hole. And if you shoot flak, the leaf will be torn to shreds. Hit it yourself and the leaf sways nicely back and forth.

Now they are either like holographic images in the air with no physical effect whatsoever, or like superhard steelplates nailed rigidly in the air that wont move no matter how many shells you shoot at them.

Comment

Crushing of vehicles.

When a tank runs over a scorpion it crushes flat.

And if you happen to be in the scorpion then you get crushed flat to.

Did you see some of the demo's for PS3 Some of those games look vantastic. UT2007 has its work cut out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentZero
          Yea clones of yourself would be awesome, good to train with, and say if you didnt play for a really long time, you could see how bad youve gotten and you should also be able to HALT the bots learning progress in case you wanna get back to the same level you were at.

Or was that sarcasm?:bored:
          No, Im serious. Then you would always be playing people on the same skill level as you, and thats more enjoyable then fragging noobs or getting owned by the super l337 badass players out there.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12
            Crushing of vehicles.

When a tank runs over a scorpion it crushes flat.

And if you happen to be in the scorpion then you get crushed flat to.

Did you see some of the demo's for PS3 Some of those games look vantastic. UT2007 has its work cut out for them.
            first part : the system already exists ( burnout, flatout, destruction derby....)
            for PS3 remark : ALOT of vids at the PS3 E3 presentation weren't ingame ( not even real time ). (remember the things about the PS2 as it could images like in jurrassic park (the movie) in real time ? )

Comment

I want to be able to make fun of bots and they get ******.

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
                first part : the system already exists ( burnout, flatout, destruction derby....)
                for PS3 remark : ALOT of vids at the PS3 E3 presentation weren't ingame ( not even real time ). (remember the things about the PS2 as it could images like in jurrassic park (the movie) in real time ? )
                First part: Great lets see what they can do with it UT2k7

Second part: They claim Killzone was real time. If it was oh boy that’s a high bar.

Comment

I hope it looks like this (but without the fuzzy effect the author used to make you think its real in the first one):

[shot]http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/lw-gallery/albums/Film/784.jpg[/shot]

And these too:

[shot]http://www.cgnetworks.com/gallerycrits/100660/100660_1121882150.jpg[/shot]
                  (This last one without the grainy effect though)

BTW THOSE ARE CGI; BELIEVE IT OR NOT I GOT IT DIRECTLY OFF LIGHTWAVE 3D GALLERY.

Sry, If my pics are annoying, and don't worry, this is the last posting of CGI pics

and also...bump!

Comment

Working...
                  X