Live audiostream from WCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live audiostream from WCG

Tune in, it's pretty entertaining and DJ Wheat knows what he is talking about, atleast more than most shoutcasters ^^

http://ut2k4.radioitg.com:8000/listen.pls

thx:up:
    /edit: omg im listening right now i wish i could watch it, do you know if there will be demo's of these matches?

Comment

DUDE. I want my UTV! (listening at work)

Comment

v.cool

Comment

I'm getting nothing except the occasional thunder....when's the next match?

Comment

Originally posted by Jelo
            DUDE. I want my UTV! (listening at work)
            There is no UTV, Epic havent fixed it yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Nosnos
              There is no UTV, Epic havent fixed it yet..
              I know, but I can still want it. Hearing and not seeing just makes me wish that I could watch even more.
              I still want my metal box and window sticker we were promised with the special edition too. Yet another empty promise from Epic(or Atari).
              Doesn't stop me from playing the game, but let me say this: I'd rather someone keep their mouth shut than obviously try to bribe me with empty promises. I woulda bought the SE without the metal thing or window stickers, but I have a major problem with people that say one thing and do another...a bit like being dishonest, donchya think? Yeah, I don't wanna hear excuses...just don't promise something if you can't ****ing deliver and I might not give you any **** for it.

Comment

Working...
              X