Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Happy_Hamburger
    Yes, iv played DrSin a few times on them Epic test servers with a ping of 230ms and still killed him a few times

Trust me iv played against some top class players who would slaugher anyone from Epic
    We're not talking about DrSiN, we're talking about Andrew and Mysterial (though Mark's original comments were only made about Andrew).

So, HAVE YOU PLAYED ANDREW?

Originally posted by Kronon
    Well, if Andrew is playing in kaizen and have several years of competitive experience, sure. But I somehow doubt that he does that.

/Kronon
    So how can you argue Mark's comments about him? You don't even know if you've played him or not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mort_Q
    Who really cares !?

The so-called PRO players are in the minority.

Make the game for ME and I'll be happy. Greedy ain't I!?
    Yeah i agree that pro players are a small minority.

Clanners on the other hand are diffirent. If the clan scene is huge, then the public servers will be a lot bigger and have lots of people playing.

Reason im having a go is that Epic does some brillent things with UT2004, and they say somthing weird like this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mort_Q
    Don't like that, I rather have a game that makes me happy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Who really cares !?

The so-called PRO players are in the minority.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, if Andrew is playing in kaizen and have several years of competitive experience, sure. But I somehow doubt that he does that.

/Kronon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JavaGuy
    Have you played either of them? Are you familiar with their style or skill? Are you aware that they could actually be active members of the "pro community" under aliases, and they've been under you nose the whole time?
    Yes, iv played DrSin a few times on them Epic test servers with a ping of 230ms and still killed him a few times

Trust me iv played against some top class players who would slaugher anyone from Epic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kronon

Nothing stops you from dreaming about how skilled you are though

/Kronon
    See above.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Happy_Hamburger
    No offence to Epic or anyone, but you cant compare Mysterial or this Andrew guy to anyone like zulg or fatialty. Its very misleading of you saying that you guys are "pro"
    Have you played either of them? Are you familiar with their style or skill? Are you aware that they could actually be active members of the "pro community" under aliases, and they've been under you nose the whole time?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrSiN
    If Epic makes the balance from the viewpoint that players can't be ant better than Andrew and Mysterial, then the competitive community will have really big problems in UT2004.

Then of course having never played any of us, you would have no idea would you?
    No, I wonder why. In UT I played CliffyB, Inoxx and even Mark. You know, they joined servers just to play us mortals for fun. A classic was in UT when me, Willhaven, FYM_Satan, FYM_Sicko and CliffyB played LMS. Ofcourse my ping wasnt that great (NA server, on a ISDN line from Sweden).

But you can't become really skilled unless you train and compete against other skilled players. This is the same in every sports btw.

Nothing stops you from dreaming about how skilled you are though

/Kronon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry, the only one on one I personally play is IG-Joust so when 2K4 ships sure. DM never really did anything for me. I'm a CTF player thanks.
    LOL...that's ok.:haha: :haha:

CTF is easy you can blame the loss on others. DM NW is where you truly see just how skilled someone is. BTW IG sux! Not because I am no good(quite the contrary) but because it is boring. No variety. I played the hell out of it in UT however but it was a little challenging because of the air control.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If Epic makes the balance from the viewpoint that players can't be ant better than Andrew and Mysterial, then the competitive community will have really big problems in UT2004.

No offence to Epic or anyone, but you cant compare Mysterial or this Andrew guy to anyone like zulg or fatialty. Its very misleading of you saying that you guys are "pro"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry, the only one on one I personally play is IG-Joust so when 2K4 ships sure. DM never really did anything for me. I'm a CTF player thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied

DrSin feeling strong wanting to take the Pepsi challenge. I will take that challenge if you are up to getting owned.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kel
    Looks like he's holding Enforcers... :weird:
    I mean, c'mon, his thumbs go thru the grenade clips :weird:
    Grenade clips huh? :weird:
    I dont think so. Looks more like the cartridge cylinder to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X