SPMA bomb stuck in ground !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPMA bomb stuck in ground !

Here's a little demo of what happens when you let a bot loose with the new weapons and vehicles of the ECE ! :haha:

I have no idea how he managed it or why it's stuck in a loop !
    The explosion of it firing off is continuous and lasted for the whole game.
    :haha: Demo - click here

I think I just saw the same thing on my server... it was full of human players though, stuck in the side of the center node mountain on Torlan[ECE]. Lasted the whole game...

Comment

I was there... I was soooo tempted to get close... Instead I hid behind it... at a somewhat safe distance

Comment

i seen this the day ECE came out and countless times in the past week. Not sure why this got by EPIC.

Comment

i've encountered this many times, its fine to drive through them of course... and yes... i did aproach the first time in caution

Comment

demo needs 3 mutators to play... instagibzoom, and sp2k4_101 and 104, or something like that.

it says it will download them automatically if I run the demo, but it lies

Is that a place all these are stored for download, or do I gotta hunt them down individually?

Comment

Originally posted by zenpunk
              demo needs 3 mutators to play... instagibzoom, and sp2k4_101 and 104, or something like that.

it says it will download them automatically if I run the demo, but it lies

Is that a place all these are stored for download, or do I gotta hunt them down individually?
              huh?

Comment

Originally posted by zenpunk
                Type the name into google. Never fails.

Comment

Demos remind me of Linux. You can't run this program unless you install 10 other required files. Then those required files have their needed files to be installed. So 4-5 hours later you might have a working POS program that wasn't worth the time.

But for some reason I still use Linux

So my point is there needs to be a button that collects all of the required Mutators and zips them up with the demo file. So there is no "can't find ZoomInstaGibEXtrexe". Even though I have it. Maybe this will be my next project. Hmmm......

Comment

yeah then it makes this freaky noise that sticks in your head all night lol

Comment

FFRRRRRRRRRRRRR-FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-FRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzlebunny
                        FFRRRRRRRRRRRRR-FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-FRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                        :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

Comment

Re: SPMA bomb stuck in ground !

Originally posted by Cervantes
                          Here's a little demo of what happens when you let a bot loose with the new weapons and vehicles of the ECE ! :haha:

I have no idea how he managed it or why it's stuck in a loop !
                          The explosion of it firing off is continuous and lasted for the whole game.
                          :haha: Demo - click here
                          with 4-5 of those drains some serious cpu/gfx/fps whatever power:down:

Comment

Re: Re: SPMA bomb stuck in ground !

Originally posted by Bishop Gantry
                            with 4-5 of those drains some serious cpu/gfx/fps whatever power:down:
                            Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Although having just one running didn't seem to do much to performance, I could see how a few more will grind the game down to a slide show.

Sorry if there are a few non standard mutators needed to run the demo, they are some sniper style guns that we play in the clan (although it was a standard weapons game of ONS we were playing:weird: )

Anyway, here are a few screenshots if you can't be arsed tracking down those muts !

Comment

Looks like mebbe someone deployed the camera right when it 'sploded or something weird like that.

Dicky B (oh yeah, before I forget.. OMGHAXEPICPLZFIX0RX!!!111 or something like that)

Comment

Working...
                              X