ECE DO work w/ car launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECE DO work w/ car launcher

I'm sure many people already figured it out, but for those of you who haven't, I'll have to tell you. Sorry if its already posted.

As you may have noticed, there is no mention of the new ECE vehicles anywhere in any of the existing muts that replace vehicles or allow you to launch them.

The reason for this is that there is no ucl file for these vehicles. What you do to fix this is run cmd.exe, point it to the ut2004 system directory, and use "ucc exportcache" on OnslaughtBP.u.

If you don't know how to do all that, then make a new text document calling it something like ECE.bat, then enter this:
    @echo off
    cd C:\UT2004\System
    UCC EXPORTCACHE OnslaughtBP.u
    Save that file and run it, but make sure it was saved as a .bat file and not a .txt file. (It does happen sometimes)

Interesting. If you want you can also just drop a single .int file into your system folder...

http://pages.prodigy.net/1157/ECE-Vehicles.int

...that was written up pretty quickly by Cortez L. After I put it in the new vehicles showed up in WORM 2k4 v2. Haven't tried anything else.

Comment

That just add's another mut, mine adds the vehicles to existing muts

Comment

It has a mutator line yes, but as I said it enabled the vehicles in swapper tools such as WORM 2k4.

Whichever, both ways are easy. There's quite a few methods now. I'm not sure why epic didn't include their own mutator and be done with it...

Comment

the ini forces UT to build a .ucl, so you may as well jsut make the ,ucl...

Comment

I didn't know that. Would it be the same name? Does it get deleted? I don't see one in my system folder.

Comment

Are the needed .ucl files available anywhere without having to mess with commands?

Comment

Try this--finally found the UCL (I think!):

http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...n=file&id=4914

Comment

Working...
                X