Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey PC gamers : Really sure you're not colorblind ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe...

Ever see the subliminal messages one? It's the most effective by far. It seriously scared me, made my heart pound for a short while. The fact that I viewed it in the dark, with my headphones on fairly high, knowing that *something* was going to happen and waiting for it to do so just made it worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa
      Hehehe...

Ever see the subliminal messages one? It's the most effective by far. It seriously scared me, made my heart pound for a short while. The fact that I viewed it in the dark, with my headphones on fairly high, knowing that *something* was going to happen and waiting for it to do so just made it worse!

holy mother of God!

I'm suing you.

:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa
        Hehehe...

I would have seriously crapped my lunch out if I didn't know I was gonna be scared! I'm bookmarking that!

Comment

sheesh i hate those things >:-( die plz \/ÖÏ\/ÖÐ

Comment

hahahha:cry: :up: :haha: :haha:

Comment

Hmmm I had a hard time seing the last one... what about you guys?:bulb:

BTW, if gamers really where colourblind (yes colour), it's prolly that the contrast wasn't set properly, that's it

Comment

I couldn't get through the second one. I've been reading these http://www.anomalies.net/ghosts/stories/ for a few days and the first shock came at precicely the wrong time (at full volume I might add). I don't even believe in that stuff either but that lords prayer was enough. Maybe in the daytime

I can't believe I sh*t out. Gonna put it in the siggy anyway for when I feeling brave

Comment

Voi vod you are an idiot!
                  Its been done so many times before,its not ****ing funny!
                  Kids ****ing games.

Comment

from the last 10 threads that tried to be funny, this one succeeded best imo.

Comment

It should've come with a weak heart warning though. Some posters here are OAPs

Comment

I hate you!!!:down: :cry: :bulb: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Hehe, nice one! Would've been a lot better if I didn't see the URL first and know that something like that was gonna happen

On the plus side, they didn't stick the goat se dot cx pic in there...

Comment

im blind, whats happening?

Comment

Comment

I am colorblind (cant see the difference between red and green). But I do not suck, I guess. If you consider i'm playing ut2k3 in a div1 clan on clanbase. Everyone has their own handicaps, just get used to it..

edit: I thought it was a new one, guess not becos that one is very old.

Comment

Working...
                                X