Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDEA: Ons Reward System : Any Coders Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDEA: Ons Reward System : Any Coders Out There?

I would like to put forward an idea for a reward system for onslaught.

At the end of the match, there should be a screen showing who won what award.

For example:

Most Nodes Built

Most Nodes Destroyed

Most Damage To Nodes

Most Damage To Core

Most Frags

Best Air Pilot

Best Vehicle Driver

Head Hunter

Combo *****

Highest Accuracy

Most Useless

It would help Identify some of the better team players during ons matches. The system works very well in UT2004, and if any modders are willing to give it a shot...

I'm not a modder, but it sounds good...

Comment

That sounds like a great idea! :up:

Comment

Sounds like absolutely the coolest little addition.
        If it was built into one of those vote mutators, it would get around everywhere!

Comment

Don't forget
          "Welcome Newbie award", "Most Raptors camped" & "Longest time spent in Goliath"

Comment

Been playing ONS for fun a little and this sounds like a pretty decent idea.

Comment

How would you come up with Best Air Pilot and Best Vehicle Driver?

Comment

least crashes?

Comment

Best linker (most points gained by players while you were linking to them)

Best defender (killed most people attacking your team's nodes)

Daredevil

Comment

and the server keeps all the records saved and shows the best of each ever!!!!

Comment

Most stunt points.

Comment

Most time in/near* Cicada.

*the spawning area.

Comment

hell ya...sounds like a great/ interesting idea....should maybe post in the idea sharing thread and maybe someone will get on this

Comment

Bump i know a coder... he works on UMS, maybe i could get him to give it a go...

Comment

There was a similar system implemented in the EF games but with ranks. It's a good idea to me, while doing awards, why not edit the system so people get points for charging power nodes even if they weren't the only ones charging it.

Best Air Pilot could be determined by who destroyed the most nodes in a flying vehicle, aswell as frags aswell as defence and all that ****. Best vehicle driver could be the same, but better make a best turret manner award or players will be fighting even more for the drivers seat

Comment

Working...
                              X