Magick Realms ONS Server! 64.27.168.22:7777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KCShadowDragon
    This is hands down one of the BEST ONS servers out there. Not only is it run right. But the people there are all cool.

Well I did run into one asshat. But we all ignored him and finished the game.

Asshat decided to switch to the winning team then start yelling "Teams!!" we ignored him, finished the game, let the rebalance begin.

Back to my point... this is a sweet server... mater of fact.. I'm off to there now...
    AGREED! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by KurD*KaoS
      Well it's Also installed on KaoS Server

KaoS Contingency Public

BUT we have a little problem

in INSTANT action you can select ONS-TORLAN (and others) with NEW VEHICLES...

but on our Server ECE is installed.. but I can't seem to find ANY way to play Torlan with new vehicles on it

Only the NEW maps work...

anyone having ANY idea how to do this??
      Hopefully there is an easy command, because if you need to change INI's you can never switch fast!!

IT is ONCE more EPic suckage that this is not arranged easy.. because you can't do it INgame with Voting... NOR via the webadmin...

bleh... ECE rox.. but this Sux...

KurD out.
      can someone answer that?

Comment

^ bump

Comment

I'd like too know too... :cry:

Anyone?

Comment

Mine's up too for UK players. 16-man, ECE maps, standard maps with bonus vehicles and a couple of others.

unreal://217.77.176.199

To turn on Bonus Vehicles I'm using ?BonusVehicles=True - can't be used with custom link setups though.

Comment

Good news! I'm upgrading the server to 12 slots today! (sometime)

I've been wanting to do this and have finally made the decision! Keep you eyes open for it! Frag On!

Comment

and just think of the **** we'd have seen if a new thread had been started to let people know....

This is good to hear, especially since it has been full off and on since it went back up. Some of the bigger maps just need that 6 v 6 going.

Cymbrogi

Comment

Originally posted by iam[TechnoMage]
                  Good news! I'm upgrading the server to 12 slots today! (sometime)

I've been wanting to do this and have finally made the decision! Keep you eyes open for it! Frag On!
                  Sweet! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by MaxXiMuS
                    Sweet! :up:
                    Why has every post you have ever made been about this guys server?

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...archid=1977193

Player2k4 as well:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...archid=1977196

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
                      Why has every post you have ever made been about this guys server?

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...archid=1977193

Player2k4 as well:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...archid=1977196
                      hardcore fans maybe? edit: your links dont lead to anything...

Comment

Originally posted by iam[TechnoMage]
                        your links dont lead to anything...
                        yes they do...

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
                          yes they do...
                          when I click on them I see this...

vBulletin Message
                          Please specify some words or valid user names to search on. There were no matches for those that you specified.

Click here to return to the forums list page.

Comment

Well..when i click on them, i see this:

[SHOT]http://img45.exs.cx/img45/2751/LOOK.jpg[/SHOT]

Comment

Yes technomage i do enjoy your server, And I like what you have done with the onslaught and the new vehicales, by the way my in game name is !)e4T]-[R1+3 , as soon as i hit 50 posts i will put that under my name and add an avatar, but i have been too lazy to post to get my number up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by =Elven=1
                                Yes technomage i do enjoy your server, And I like what you have done with the onslaught and the new vehicales, by the way my in game name is !)e4T]-[R1+3 , as soon as i hit 50 posts i will put that under my name and add an avatar, but i have been too lazy to post to get my number up lol.
                                Hi !)e4T]-[R1+3, I've seen you on many times.. glad you enjoy the server! I'm upping it to 12 player slots today (hopefully) so it should be even more fun I hope... Cya on there!

Comment

Working...
                                X