Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!! kickass server!!! you rock!!! :up:

Comment

"when i browse this forum, there's a thread about your server most of the time"

hehe time to whip out the troll beating stick.

seriously you make it sound like he posted those all in a days time... get lost, You wasted Your time posting why?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxXiMuS
        Sweet!! kickass server!!! you rock!!! :up:
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by iam[TechnoMage]
          Thanks!
          No! Thank You! for running the great server I have been having alot of fun on your server keep up the good work!

is it true that your making it 12 player slots? when? cool...

Comment

heh!

I turned on the bonus vehicles for the standard maps! This should be interesting...

Comment

Too many self-appointed Moderators it would seem...

Anyway, my experience playing there has been always fun and positive. People should be gratefull that TechnoMage is actually trying to make the server a success, as opposed to so many other servers that don't get updated, don't have idle kick enabled and such. This guy actually listens to you when you have a comment about the server, it's not some power-ego thing.

Just come by and play - you'll see.

Cymbrogi

Comment

Originally posted by Cymbrogi

Anyway, my experience playing there has been always fun and positive. People should be gratefull that TechnoMage is actually trying to make the server a success, as opposed to so many other servers that don't get updated, don't have idle kick enabled and such. This guy actually listens to you when you have a comment about the server, it's not some power-ego thing.

Cymbrogi
                Hi Cymbrogi! Thanks for sticking up for me, I've been feeling a little picked on lately.. Anyways, have fun on the server!

Comment

Originally posted by Cymbrogi

Cymbrogi
                  I agree!

Comment

wow!! i'm really having fun with the new vehicles!! especially on the standard maps!! Great job Atari/Epic!!

Comment

sweet server!! love the new vehicles...

Comment

I have played on Technomage's server several times, and against him as well. Checked out his website also.

It seems like all he is trying to do is to help out the community and provide a place for people to go and have a good time.

How else is he supposed to let people know about it? Who gives a **** if you have to glance past his posts? You don't have to reply to them.

Keep up the good work, Techno, and I'll see you around.

All your friends at DX!

DX|Targetpractice

Comment

I'm sorry to say my server has been offline for the last 6 hours or so due to some serious issues which I'm thinking are associated with the new ECE bonus pack.

I've been working on it and I managed to get the server back up and it seems to be stable (for now), so if your on it and it restarts and you find yourself in Torlan after the crash, could you please let me know what time it happened and any details of what you noticed? thanks!

Anyways, the server is up! Frag On!

Comment

yay! it's back!! loading up da game... Cya's there!

Comment

This is hands down one of the BEST ONS servers out there. Not only is it run right. But the people there are all cool.

Well I did run into one asshat. But we all ignored him and finished the game.

Asshat decided to switch to the winning team then start yelling "Teams!!" we ignored him, finished the game, let the rebalance begin.

Back to my point... this is a sweet server... mater of fact.. I'm off to there now...

Comment

Originally posted by KCShadowDragon
                                This is hands down one of the BEST ONS servers out there. Not only is it run right. But the people there are all cool.

Well I did run into one asshat. But we all ignored him and finished the game.

Asshat decided to switch to the winning team then start yelling "Teams!!" we ignored him, finished the game, let the rebalance begin.

Back to my point... this is a sweet server... mater of fact.. I'm off to there now...

Good news everyone! The server seems to be stable again... I dont know what caused the instability but a whole match was just played on Torlan with the bonus vehicles and there were no crashes! Frag On!

Comment

Working...
                                X