X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:up: :up: to the servers!

Originally posted by iam[TechnoMage]
    dude... go troll somewhere else
    It's just Jermaine_X grumpy about getting banz0red. However, it looks like the last WL came from a thread about the Xgame.WaterRing bug, and Jermaine posted the search button a bunch of times in shot tags. (I think... ) Personally, when there are 5 other threads on the fron page with "Xgame.WaterRing" in the subject, I don't think it should have got WL, but it was Penguin.
    :up: :up:

EDIT: WOW I'm a slow typer.

Comment

well it does get kind of annoying when he starts several billion threads about his server
      So uhhh...don't read them?

Comment

Originally posted by ³Þ`
        it wasn't an answer.

when i browse this forum, there's a thread about your server most of the time
        nobody is forcing you to read my thread... if it's so bothersome to you dont read the **** thing jeeez.

Comment

Originally posted by iam[TechnoMage]
          shut up.. who asked you... oh, dont let the door hit your *** on the way out!
          sorry to kinda rip this off topic but that reminds me of somthing that happend to me last year. My math teacher said "Math opens doors for you." and at that exact moment the wind blew the door shut. :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by FireCrack
            sorry to kinda rip this off topic but that reminds me of somthing that happend to me last year. My math teacher said "Math opens doors for you." and at that exact moment the wind blew the door shut. :haha:
            hehe that's kinda strange... /me ponders

oh, I'm STILL uploading all the content to my server... shouldn't be much longer...

Comment

shameless bump ^

Comment

Haha...wow...that was annoying...noobs!

Comment

Well it's Also installed on KaoS Server

KaoS Contingency Public

BUT we have a little problem

in INSTANT action you can select ONS-TORLAN (and others) with NEW VEHICLES...

but on our Server ECE is installed.. but I can't seem to find ANY way to play Torlan with new vehicles on it

Only the NEW maps work...

anyone having ANY idea how to do this??
                  Hopefully there is an easy command, because if you need to change INI's you can never switch fast!!

IT is ONCE more EPic suckage that this is not arranged easy.. because you can't do it INgame with Voting... NOR via the webadmin...

bleh... ECE rox.. but this Sux...

KurD out.

Comment

³Þ` you are an idiot. if you wana read and post just for the sake of posting, visit another forum. But AFAIK, this is an official UT forum, where anyone can discuss stuff about UT, regardless of what U feel about it.

EDIT: BTW, a collage of thread titles is pointless without dates (and links), other wise it's worth jack shiz

Comment

Thanks for the server iam[TechnoMage]

I jumped in and it was my first online experience of the new maps.

250 ping from Australia, played against some Canadians Hello

Comment

I'm glad everyone is having fun on the server.. it's been packed since I restarted it with the bonus pack.. I'm re-installing my game then I'm hopping on (I still haven't had the chance to try the new bonus pack yet)...

Frag On!

Comment

hm, i'm having trouble connecting to any of the servers listed on here, i tried clicking the links and launching ut2k4 but the screen just stays black without loading the server. I also tried putting the server address in console and same thing. am I doing something wrong?:weird:

Comment

We appreciate the server :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey 7
                              Thanks for the server iam[TechnoMage]

I jumped in and it was my first online experience of the new maps.

250 ping from Australia, played against some Canadians Hello
                              Hey whats up i was in there playing agaist you guys untill i lost the connection to the server...

Comment

dunno.. server seems fine try connecting again

Comment

Working...
                                X