Magick Realms ONS Server! 64.27.168.22:7777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha I couldn't resist!! I had to do it!! *bump*

The Magick Realms Onslaught server is 1 month old!!! (on Oct. 19)

now for some useless stats, it started out as 10 players, went up to 12 and then recently 14 players! Over 3300 people have played almost 800 games in that month!! Almost 2300 player hours! Gotta love stats!

Anyways, check out the server for some fun ONS games with some good people (and fair admins)! Also check out the server site/community & player stats http://magick.clanservers.com

Comment

that's so cool, i like looking at the stats on your site. congratulations on the one month and goodluck with the future! your server is top rate so I'm sure it'll continue to rock!

Comment

*cough* bump

Ok I know what your thinking, but your wrong.. I've just got nothing better to do than go around pimping the server!!

So if your up for a good game with good people on a good server with good admins you found it!

For all you Torlan fans out there I just added ONS-TorlanWinters to the maplist.. Enjoy!

[UT2004]64.27.168.22:7777[/UT2004]
        visit our server site/community & player stats http://magick.clanservers.com

Comment

Wait, I was going to do this earlier in the thread:

TRRRRRRRIPLE POST

Comment

Is it just me, or do all of the game checks slow the game way down. It does a begin game check, then a couple of mid game checks when you die, and then a end game check. Every time it does a check, it seems like I'm frozen for 10-15 seconds. Kinda lame.

Isn't there a more transparent way to keep cheaters out? This server does more checks than any other server I've seen, yet the other servers seem to keep cheaters out, too. Anybody know?

Comment

Originally posted by placebo
              [B]Wait, I was going to do this earlier in the thread:
              my bad!
              [UT2004]64.27.168.22:7777[/UT2004]
              visit our server site/community & player stats http://magick.clanservers.com

Comment

Is something going on with magick.clanservers.com

I'm having a terrible time trying to get there.

Comment

Keep up the good work Technomage! I'm going to have to pull some of my clan mates off our servers, and over to yours for some ONS. Most of us mainly play DM, but I'm trying to convert em into some other things....

P.S.- Everyone should check out their forums...worth taking a look at!

Cya online!

Your friends at DX!

DX|TargetPractice

Comment

Originally posted by Monstard
                    Is it just me, or do all of the game checks slow the game way down. It does a begin game check, then a couple of mid game checks when you die, and then a end game check. Every time it does a check, it seems like I'm frozen for 10-15 seconds. Kinda lame.

Isn't there a more transparent way to keep cheaters out? This server does more checks than any other server I've seen, yet the other servers seem to keep cheaters out, too. Anybody know?
                    That is unfortunatly the way it is at this time.. I've already caught and banned 5 cheaters (aimbots/wallhacks) so it is necessary. I decided to tweak the security a bit, next time your on, let me know if there is any improvement.

Originally posted by KCShadowDragon
                    Is something going on with magick.clanservers.com

I'm having a terrible time trying to get there.
                    Yeah, the host was upgrading the webserver today. It's up and running now.

Comment

Do you happen to have bots to even teams on? cause the teams get stacked sometimes. i was in a night or two ago, and blue had like 2-3 people extra than red.

Comment

mutate balance

Type it into the console and it will force a team balance. It stops folks from team switching and creating a balance, but for some odd reason the auto balance isn't always working right.

And I still can't get on the site. It's been spotty all day for me.

Comment

Yes!! if the teams are ever off by two or more players and it doesn't autobalance just open the console and type mutate balance and it'll swicth the newest player(s) and balance the teams. Anyone can do this, even spectators. It wont do anything if the teams are off only by one player.

KCShadowDragon, I think they're still working on the webserver. The local stats hasn't been updating since earlier today. I'm having no problem getting to the website right now though.

Comment

Everything seems to be working fine now.

And heh... I'm the top player on the server. WooT!

Comment

:up:

The stats are also updating now too.. everything is back to normal on the site it seems!

Comment

d00d your s3rv3r r0ckS!

Comment

Working...
                                X