Magick Realms ONS Server! 64.27.168.22:7777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magick Realms ONS Server! 64.27.168.22:7777

It's online! EDIT: NEW SERVER IP ADDRESS - [UT2004]64.27.168.22:7777[/UT2004]

14 player slots, 2 spectator slots...

For a good game with good people and good admins on a good server!

Standard Maps, [ECE] Map Pack (standard maps with bonus vehicles), and some custom maps... Fast Re-direct

Fully hosted in Chicago! Online 24/7

hosted on multiple redundant gigabit (1000 Mbps) transit links to ensure not only fast pings but also greater reliability.

enterprise class 1U rackmountable systems with dual power supplies and dual Ethernet ports for redundancy.

* 2 GB of high performance RAM
    * Minimum of Dual Intel Xeon 2.4+ Ghz processors with Hyperthreading enabled
    * Seagate Cheetah 15,000 RPM SCSI drives for high performance and reliability

hosted by clanservers.com

Frag On!

My host's wife is having a baby (awww) and The VPN is down, we're going to have to wait a little while I think

As soon as the linux version is released I'll get it up on the euro server though.

Comment

get it up !! i want to play

Comment

It's coming! I'm uploading the content to my server as fast as I can!!

Comment

stop making threads about your server.

Comment

Originally posted by ³Þ`
            stop making threads about your server.
            shut up.. who asked you... oh, dont let the door hit your *** on the way out!

Comment

it wasn't an answer.

when i browse this forum, there's a thread about your server most of the time

Comment

dude.. it's a public forum... the ECE bonus pack just came out.. we're all excited and I'm just letting everyone know that I'm going to put ECE on my server... go troll somewhere else

Comment

and you always let everyone know when you add some mutator to your server. keep it to one thread or make a website about it for something.

Comment

For what it's worth, I haven't started a new thread about my server in a couple of weeks since I swetched from RPG DM to an Onslaught server... So you havent seen any threads started by me for awhile..

Comment

Originally posted by ³Þ`
                      and you always let everyone know when you add some mutator to your server. keep it to one thread or make a website about it for something.
                      hey Jermaine_X if you don't like this thread then don't read it or post in it.

Comment

For the Euro's (points finger and laughs @ yanks), celticwarlordz server has em running.

unreal://195.149.21.188:5555/

BUT GET IN LINE!

Comment

Originally posted by nathjan
                          lol good catch!

Comment

Originally posted by nathjan
                            well it does get kind of annoying when he starts several billion threads about his server/rpg dm, pushing some (useful) threads off the front page

this is not all of them...

Comment

lol, you didn't hear me when I said I hadn't started a new thread about my server in almost two weeks... This is the first post I've started about my server in TWO WEEKS and it's totally relevant to what's going on..

Comment

Working...
                              X