• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Shadow]I[

nope sorry, they are different from Rise
    My mistake, I was thinking of KR-Corrugation-Rise.ogg
    When you open the file it just says "KR-Rise" as the title.
    Easy mix up....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by psychopath666
    LAVA GIANT 2!!!
    Originally posted by Mysterial
    Originally posted by Mort_Q
    It just occured to me that CTF-Lavagiant2 hasn't resurfaced yet. Any chance it'll be in the Editor's Choice Edition download?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Iceboy2003
    Go find a ZIP version of the UT2003 DE Bonus Pack. Just extract the map file to your UT2004 maps. Load er up and let UT2004 do the autoconver thingy.

Congrats you now have CTF-DE-LavaGiant2
    They didn't include it because there were problems with the map running in UT2004. I don't remeber the exact problems though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by psychopath666
    LAVA GIANT 2!!!

c'mon, soem of us have never had the opportunity to play that, and I WANT TO!!! You'd think that after this long ,they would've been able to fix whatever problem they were having and realease it SOME HOW!!!! Be it an Epic Bonus Pack, or a DE Bonus pack, OR SOMETHING!!!!

Though, it'd probably end up being Lava Giiant 3 or something for the changes/fixes being made! Butu seriously, I WNAT LG2!
    Go find a ZIP version of the UT2003 DE Bonus Pack. Just extract the map file to your UT2004 maps. Load er up and let UT2004 do the autoconver thingy.

Congrats you now have CTF-DE-LavaGiant2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Considering there is a piece of music for it in the game files, please???
    Yeah its Level-16.ogg, the music fits right into the map from where I have seen the map in action from beta movies

Originally posted by The5thviruz
    lol thats for another level.

EDIT: DM-Corrugation and CTF-Face Classic use that.
    nope sorry, they are different from Rise

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LAVA GIANT 2!!!

c'mon, soem of us have never had the opportunity to play that, and I WANT TO!!! You'd think that after this long ,they would've been able to fix whatever problem they were having and realease it SOME HOW!!!! Be it an Epic Bonus Pack, or a DE Bonus pack, OR SOMETHING!!!!

Though, it'd probably end up being Lava Giiant 3 or something for the changes/fixes being made! Butu seriously, I WNAT LG2!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It was some dealie with microsoft and gamespot i think.
    thought so.

"Buy XP And Play SPECIAL EDITION UT Maps!!!"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bullrog
    why would they even do that though... i mean wouldn't they want everyone to be able to play the maps?
    It was some dealie with microsoft and gamespot i think.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maps I know of (pulled from info in the 3323 script source)

ONS-Adara
    ONS-Aridoom
    ONS-Ascendancy
    ONS-IslandHop
    ONS-Tricky
    ONS-Urban

I'll trade you for a list of the user modifications included

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xipher
    The XP maps were released and supposed to only be avalible to people using "Windows XP", at first they also had a problem where a default flag was set for the map so servers wouldn't push it. well, that was fixed later on, and before the fix a few people repackaged the map and put it up for download so any one could get it. It was a bit of a hassle though.
    why would they even do that though... i mean wouldn't they want everyone to be able to play the maps?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bullrog
    wait... whats the difference between a regular map and an xp map?
    its not just for xp i hope cause thats kinda weird...
    The XP maps were released and supposed to only be avalible to people using "Windows XP", at first they also had a problem where a default flag was set for the map so servers wouldn't push it. well, that was fixed later on, and before the fix a few people repackaged the map and put it up for download so any one could get it. It was a bit of a hassle though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wait... whats the difference between a regular map and an xp map?
    its not just for xp i hope cause thats kinda weird...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by placebo
    Heck, why not ONS-Lyan, ONS-Thor, and ONS-AlienWorlds, too? Those all seemed to be good maps; I have a feeling that they simply cut the maps that weren't ready at the time of the release.
    That would be cool. /me also waits for the re-introduction of CTF-DE-LavaGiant2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heck, why not ONS-Lyan, ONS-Thor, and ONS-AlienWorlds, too? Those all seemed to be good maps; I have a feeling that they simply cut the maps that weren't ready at the time of the release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Considering there is a piece of music for it in the game files, please???
    lol thats for another level.

EDIT: DM-Corrugation and CTF-Face Classic use that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X